Signature

How do I change the signature line?
Click on your profile name which is drop down hyperlink in top right hand corner of the screen and choose 'Edit Signature' under control panel in the drop down. Hope this helps.
Click on your profile name which is drop down hyperlink in top right hand corner of the screen and choose 'Edit Signature' under control panel in the drop down. Hope this helps. Originally Posted by Str8talkJoe
Ty babe
It's against eccie rules to have your website or any type of advertising on your signature line. You're allowed to put your phone number and your email address.
  • R.M.
  • 05-16-2020, 07:28 PM
It's against eccie rules to have your website or any type of advertising on your signature line. You're allowed to put your phone number and your email address. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

There's a couple of ladies that really should read this. But then again they may be special or something.
There's a couple of ladies that really should read this. But then again they may be special or something. Originally Posted by R.M.
More than a couple...

I love your avatar R.M.
  • R.M.
  • 05-18-2020, 07:56 PM
Thanks love.
Eccie Signature Line Guidelines - Updated

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2716817
I'm not able to upload a picture in the signature... My pups are looking very disappointed as they look over my shoulder... I promised them that they were about to become Furlebrities... Now I'm in the dog house with them
...Now I'm in the dog house with them Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I'll join you there babe. Put a leash on me
It says travel Plans. Does that include current location?
Are we allowed to say where we are right that second?
That would be announcing your Availability and that is not permitted by the Updated Signature Guidleines
In other words, the updated signature guidelines equate to " no more fun"
I'll join you there babe. Put a leash on me Originally Posted by Jam3768
Long as your potty trained baby...
Long as your potty trained baby... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I'll work on that