Saints seats

I was able to watch Saturday's game from a suite in the dome. I must say I was not impressed at all. About 14 people were present and we were squished next to each other. The suite was very small!!! The seats were nice but I could not see a damn thing! I was in the endzone of course and really I had to watch the TV screen to see what was happening. My feeling was not worth the price of admission.

I am a long time season ticket holder and my seats are on the fifty yard, it took me many years to get that. I am in the top level but I can see everything, I know if they made a first down, etc. etc. I will not be going back to the suite unless closer to the fifty yard line.

All in all, I liked what I saw from the Saints, tackling much better than the week before, Daniel looked pretty good, Brees was a littel off, but again pre-season. I was impressed with Ivory and HIll running with the ball. Our special teams suck, better get it together boys. I feel Peyton will have them ready for the showdown with the vikings on Sept. 9.
Outdoorsman, you have said what I have been saying for years. The single worst place to watch a game is in a suite. I love being in the crowd and "feeling" the excitement.
I agree with you about the suites, I don't like them. I've had season tickets in the club section for 20yrs, before it was the club, I sit on the 40yd line and can see everything. The biggest problem with the suites is you don't feel like your in the stadium, you don't feel part of the crowd. I go to the games for the crowd to feel that excitement. I also feel better after last weeks game and think Payton will have the boys ready to play when the regular season starts.
I prefer being on Bourbon,watching at a club....GO SAINTS!!!!!
Ditto.
if you're not happy about the suites, you guys ought to complain to saints front.
The nice thing about a suite is no lines for the bathroom,and all the drinks are free. We get ot go to one every bluemoon the view is from the 40yd line so it is better then the end zone. The BOYZ looked good for preseason #2.
My seats are up in the corner endzone of the terrace (First row of the 600s) but my Uncles are down in Club around the 40.... the view is better down there...but damn. Give me the 600s. I want rowdy people making NOISE.

...and I always get the upper deck when I go to the away games too. It's fun being smack dab in the middle of enemy territory surrounded by passionate fans.
Yeah, suites are nice for amenities, etc...but if you're there to get the game-day feel and want to actually BE a fan...then it makes more sense to sit with the crowd. Its football baby! Not a country club! LOL.
and all the drinks are free. Originally Posted by rpmsouth
Someone is paying.

The BOYZ looked good for preseason #2
Yes they did!
Always got to be a naysayer, and that would be me. Don't get wrong, I love my 616 seats, good people great view.

But the beauty of the Suites is not in the seats, but the accessibility of all the amenities. I only get there when invited, once or twice a season. It's a special time, and the game is in full view from the seats that I get. The food, the grog, the amenities. Better than $7 beers and $5 pretzels.
P.S. I'm a SoCal native and once had Charger Season Tickets. But guess what, dem Saints are going to redirect dem Bolts to da locker room!!
and all the drinks are free. Originally Posted by rpmsouth
Someone is paying. Originally Posted by Stick1969
the drinks/food is included in the cost of the tickets to the suites.
Correction: On September 9th, we play the ViQueens! Favre will be our bitch!