Off topic random news

Some news tid-bits some of you may find interesting... or not, lol.

Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center is offering Free Cancer Screenings.
Appointment is required. Your insurance company will be billed for the mammograms unless you don't have insurance, then there will be no charge for it.

- Breast Cancer Screening - Friday September 3rd
- Prostate & Colorectal Cancer Screening September 7th, 9th, 11th.

(225)215-1234 or (888)616-4687

Paris Hilton was booked last Friday night in a drug case in Las Vegas. For those of us who love Paris, I am sure we are all glad that she's out now. It's reported that after her release she updated her twitter saying she was at home watching Family Guy. Gotta love her.

"Roman Catholic Cardinal Godfried Danneels, of Belgium, offered to keep a sexual molestation case against a bishop secret until the bishop retired..."

I love the country
interesting--thx for sharing!
that doesn't make sense. the mammogram screenings are supposed to be free, but your insurance co will be billed for it if you have insurance?????

Some news tid-bits some of you may find interesting... or not, lol.

Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center is offering Free Cancer Screenings.
Appointment is required. Your insurance company will be billed for the mammograms unless you don't have insurance, then there will be no charge for it.

- Breast Cancer Screening - Friday September 3rd
- Prostate & Colorectal Cancer Screening September 7th, 9th, 11th.

(225)215-1234 or (888)616-4687

Paris Hilton was booked last Friday night in a drug case in Las Vegas. For those of us who love Paris, I am sure we are all glad that she's out now. It's reported that after her release she updated her twitter saying she was at home watching Family Guy. Gotta love her.

"Roman Catholic Cardinal Godfried Danneels, of Belgium, offered to keep a sexual molestation case against a bishop secret until the bishop retired..."

I love the country Originally Posted by LAVixian
It makes sense to me, lol. It was in the paper just like that. If you don't have insurance, then you most likely can't afford to foot the bill. Therefore.. it is free! Or, if you have insurance, may you can just say that you dont? Not sure how that works.
I think that ad is somewhat misleading on free mamograms.

I did get the bit where the test is free for thos who do not have isurance.

its the one who have insurance