Snow postpones hobbying

The National Weather Service has postponed all hobbying in North Alabama today due to 9 inches of snow in the Huntsville area. Please reschedule your "dates" accordingly.
LMAO! That's a good one Dallas.
OR insist to everyone that "yes, you can make it just fine, I know how to drive" then go get stuck with your fav lady.
OR insist to everyone that "yes, you can make it just fine, I know how to drive" then go get stuck with your fav lady. Originally Posted by babee
I just looked at your schedule. I guess you're stuck in Nashville but at least you didn't get as much as we did.
hasn't been that bad here (to me)
just cold
Definitely happy to stay right here and let TDOT and Bama clear the roads before I head that way.
The National Weather Service has postponed all hobbying in North Alabama today due to 9 inches of snow in the Huntsville area. Please reschedule your "dates" accordingly. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
If there is a God, she's trying to tell you that you need to take a day off.

Cheers,

bcg
wooohoooo stuck in the house with babee all day!!!Awesome!!!!!!! I will bring my new toys!!

I am in Pensacola,but it aint sunny...lol...45 degress and no snow!
45???
yikes!
I was standing on the porch Monday morning and for the first time ever I looked down and saw 9 inches........................ ... 9 inches of snow that is.
I was standing on the porch Monday morning and for the first time ever I looked down and saw 9 inches........................ ... 9 inches of snow that is. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
good one pipefitter
lol--pipe !!!!

I am on the beach in panama City...it was sunny & 65 today!!
{yall can keep that snow...lol}