Price

As a hobbyist I never thought pussy was worth more than $$ an hour.
What makes one worth more than the other?
Within the last six months I have watched the same ones go up.
I never thought there was inflation in the business.
Inflation indeed. I too have noticed the increase. The donation differs obviously because of the provider either because of her high or low volume goals, as well as knowing or believing the worth of what she is offering. Of course, spending more on one than another does not mean you're guaranteed more from the experience. I've found many providers with reasonable rates, that are a far superior experience. Spending more is up to the mongers budget, risk factor and desire. So that I'm able to hobby more, I obviously prefer a lower rate because generally I can be a cheap bastard, but I do splurge a little in between.
As a hobbyist I never thought pussy was worth more than $$ an hour. Originally Posted by barefoot40
You just have to providers that agree.

Let me tell ya, though - you're gonna miss out on a lot of quality. Do you really think that Slave or Sonya are not worth 250? OK, tell me that after ya see them!
As a hobbyist I never thought pussy was worth more than $$ an hour ... I never thought there was inflation in the business. Originally Posted by barefoot40
So by your "logic," you think pussy cost $200 an hour in 1985? 1955? !855?

Sonya Playmate rocks... 200hr humpdays.

Not that she's gonna want to see a cheapskate though.
Incall rent doesn't stay the same.
Yes, inflation abounds.

But the best kind of inflation is when a lady's lips, tongue, fingers, breasts, help my "junior" self inflate (aka engorge!).

Not questioning anyone's ideas of what rates should be. That is between the parties involved in the transactions.

However, I should point out that "advertised" rates are not quite always applied to final transactions.

ijs
$$ to $$.60 per hour seems to be the sweet spot for me for all intensive purposes, budget, and services provided. I do believe many gents here would agree that is a comfortable range for them per session as well. While $.20 to $.50 is popular for hhr appointments.

I try to budget on 12 to 14k annually for hobbying without sacrificing savings, life style, and health. That's pretty reasonable no matter what kind of salary or living situation you are in.

Now depending on needs, I think it's also reasonable to hobby at least once a week or sometimes twice. I usually don't due to addiction. That can put you in debt fast among sacrificing one of the things previously mentioned. Now guys could only wish they got laid as much as the ladies here at half the expense, suppose if you had great game to pull it off around town (personally don't have the time for that), but that's why a lot of guys are here. Spending time with a gal once or twice a week is reasonable.

At once a week, seeing ladies at 250 per hour will yield 1k a month and 12k for the year hobbying expense just once a week. Sometimes bonuses, extra income, and other things can yield doubles or extended sessions or twice a week. Not to mention expenses for gas, supplements, condoms, diet, hygiene all contribute and might give you a total of 15k spending for the year. So 24 to 30k if twice weekly.

At 300 per hour once a week, puts you at 14.5k just on one session a week, while probably putting you at 17 to 18k spending yearly for hobby expense. If your goal is twice a week, puts you at 30k for the year at that price range just on donation alone. 32k to 34k after other expenses.

These are very generous totals as I can see the totals being more.

Difference of 2.5 to 5k a year from 250 to 300 if hobbying weekly or bi weekly. That's a big chunk of change. Can buy quite a bit with 2.5 or 5k. That's just donation expense. Excludes tips, gas, wine, condoms, etc.

There's great providers at all rates. Whether it's 200 or 300. I personally go by what my budget tells me is a healthy amount, so really shouldn't ask if there is a difference between a 200, 250 or 300 per hour girl. Need to go by what you can afford to part ways with as I've experienced amazing girls at all rates across the board. $$ per hour is by no means cheap. That's still a lot of money. Not many professions can say they make that kind of money in an hour or have the opportunity.

Again, $$ to $$.60 per hour seems to provide best value based on my experiences the last 10 years plus.

If you want an approach to where I come from on hobby expenses (just one of many articles as others are much more conservative)...

https://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/...bies/20812056/

They say 50 percent on living expenses, 20 percent on savings and 30 percent on fun. Now that 30 percent of your income not only includes this hobby, but all other hobbies you enjoy. Have to think, you need to be making 100k a year to play at the 300 per hour bracket once a week. And that consumes all your fun time money. So realistically 150 to 200k plus is what you need to be making to live and hobby comfortably at that rate level while maintaining your other lifestyle expenses.

I know most guys here aren't making that kind of money here, so take the advice for what it's worth. I'd like to think the hobby appeals to both working class gentleman as the elite as all men have needs, but who knows.

Just see a provider that charges within your means of spending problem solved. Lol we got bills too, and hotels are not cheap sweetheart....
Sonya Playmate rocks... 200hr humpdays.

Not that she's gonna want to see a cheapskate though.
Incall rent doesn't stay the same. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hey, there rick
Looking good
Glad to see ya back
Be good
$$ to $$.60 per hour seems to be the sweet spot for me for all intensive purposes, budget, and services provided. I do believe many gents here would agree that is a comfortable range for them per session as well. While $.20 to $.50 is popular for hhr appointments.

I try to budget on 12 to 14k annually for hobbying without sacrificing savings, life style, and health. That's pretty reasonable no matter what kind of salary or living situation you are in.

Now depending on needs, I think it's also reasonable to hobby at least once a week or sometimes twice. I usually don't due to addiction. That can put you in debt fast among sacrificing one of the things previously mentioned. Now guys could only wish they got laid as much as the ladies here at half the expense, suppose if you had great game to pull it off around town (personally don't have the time for that), but that's why a lot of guys are here. Spending time with a gal once or twice a week is reasonable.

At once a week, seeing ladies at 250 per hour will yield 1k a month and 12k for the year hobbying expense just once a week. Sometimes bonuses, extra income, and other things can yield doubles or extended sessions or twice a week. Not to mention expenses for gas, supplements, condoms, diet, hygiene all contribute and might give you a total of 15k spending for the year. So 24 to 30k if twice weekly.

At 300 per hour once a week, puts you at 14.5k just on one session a week, while probably putting you at 17 to 18k spending yearly for hobby expense. If your goal is twice a week, puts you at 30k for the year at that price range just on donation alone. 32k to 34k after other expenses.

These are very generous totals as I can see the totals being more.

Difference of 2.5 to 5k a year from 250 to 300 if hobbying weekly or bi weekly. That's a big chunk of change. Can buy quite a bit with 2.5 or 5k. That's just donation expense. Excludes tips, gas, wine, condoms, etc.

There's great providers at all rates. Whether it's 200 or 300. I personally go by what my budget tells me is a healthy amount, so really shouldn't ask if there is a difference between a 200, 250 or 300 per hour girl. Need to go by what you can afford to part ways with as I've experienced amazing girls at all rates across the board. $$ per hour is by no means cheap. That's still a lot of money. Not many professions can say they make that kind of money in an hour or have the opportunity.

Again, $$ to $$.60 per hour seems to provide best value based on my experiences the last 10 years plus.

If you want an approach to where I come from on hobby expenses (just one of many articles as others are much more conservative)...

https://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/...bies/20812056/

They say 50 percent on living expenses, 20 percent on savings and 30 percent on fun. Now that 30 percent of your income not only includes this hobby, but all other hobbies you enjoy. Have to think, you need to be making 100k a year to play at the 300 per hour bracket once a week. And that consumes all your fun time money. So realistically 150 to 200k plus is what you need to be making to live and hobby comfortably at that rate level while maintaining your other lifestyle expenses.

I know most guys here aren't making that kind of money here, so take the advice for what it's worth. I'd like to think the hobby appeals to both working class gentleman as the elite as all men have needs, but who knows.
Originally Posted by RogueOne
Great assessment but you must also factor in the lost time And resources used that may cause rate fluctuations and hikes like NCNS for in and out call scenarios clients who steal or short providers, etc. Money loss is also a integral part of this overall assessment.
I can imagine it's a bigger hit at a rate of 300 or higher due to less client pool in those events KKA. More supply at the 200 to 250 rate brackets meaning better odds of recovery possibly? I could be wrong but I would bet so.

Believe me, I've assessed this and doesn't change my spending habits as a consumer since I'm not necessarily making drastically more money, or others for that matter. Doesn't make sense. This goes for things I buy outside of here also. In most cases, guys will only spend what they want to spend, like the OP here.

Risk such as ncns, lost appointments, being sick, being shorted or anything that takes you out of work comes with any job or business. Makes it harder those using this as a full time job.

Got to think, some ladies might lose clients also. With price increases, a lady might lose a frequent visitor that accounted for 2 to 5k of her annual business even if a guy visited once a month at 250 an hour. Can only imagine a weekly or bi weekly visitor. Been effected by this personally over the years. Sucks.

Just because theft happens at HEB or Target doesn't mean they start charging 10 to 20 dollars for milk or butter. Prices adjust due to supply, demand, and more importantly on how much money people are making to be able to afford their services. No one would buy the product if not but a few, maybe, if prices rose high enough.

Ladies that can better anticipate a number of these things in a given week or year will have better results what rate they are charging when it comes to recovering funds. May it be offering specials, review incentives, repeat specials, grandfathered rates, Snatch thread, etc to recover lost appointments. Plenty of creative ways to make up without having to increase the hourly donation, while still earning a good income. All part of Risk Management and being able to project income with a projected amount of ncns or missed appointments.

But yes, there's no problem with anyone charging or paying X amount for what they want. Luckily, there's a balance for everyone. I appreciate the ladies who keep it affordable.
I estimated a monthly average, since I don't keep track, of about $1200...so likely over &15k for the year of 2016. Way more than any previous year.

I hobby frequently, in part because it's fun, but I won't say that I'm not addicted. Definitely not a clinical case, but what do I know.

Now depending on needs, I think it's also reasonable to hobby at least once a week or sometimes twice. I usually don't due to addiction.

Originally Posted by RogueOne
Perhaps hedo. I've talked to a lot of hobbyists over the years and they have similar goals financially based off of income and preferred donations. But who knows.
Love it! This is really the only worthwhile response when it comes to yet another trite "inflation" related discussion.

Yes, inflation abounds.

But the best kind of inflation is when a lady's lips, tongue, fingers, breasts, help my "junior" self inflate (aka engorge!). Originally Posted by ck1942
Jokes aside, I don't think I'm better than any other companion who charges less than me. Just as I don't think I'm worse than any companion who charges more than me. And any man who makes speculations about a woman's inherent value as a human or whether or not she deserves dignity based on what her rate is isn't someone I'd want to entertain.

What a companion chooses to charge is deeply personal and often correlates with what type of business model she chooses to work within. There is nothing wrong with not having a website or professional photos for example. There is nothing wrong with a provider choosing to host a guest in a 2-star motel/hotel. It's just one way of operating.

Personally, I would consider myself to be mid-range. And while I prefer 3 to 4.5-star accommodations, no time soon do I have any plans to book a room at a Ritz-Carlton, or St. Regis, or Mandarin Oriental. And while I like upscale designers, stacking my closet full of Louboutins is not a current goal of mine.

Different rate levels convey a sense of what amenities, wardrobe offerings, and other aspects of an overall experience a client might expect. If you're looking to pay a provider 140 or 160 per hour, there'll probably be some variations to what she can deliver in terms of the overall experience when compared to a provider who charges 250 or one who charges 500.