Team Ember no more...

Saw some reviews; didn't know she was in town. Asked for a QV; said she wasn't feeling good and jokingly said it wouldn't take me long. Now it's all over twitter and who knows where else. Good grief...Someone's a scorpio.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-25-2017, 08:43 PM
Not a review.

Moved to the proper forum.
I'm scorpio ��
I'm a Pisces.
And I didn't post anywhere else. Nor did i say ur name and who u were on twitter. I post things on twitter for comedic purposes and so people get a glimpse to what us providers do. Ur the dumb-A that just posted it other places..: and now everyone knows who it was who said it!

Yeah sorry I don't think that was a joke. U were completely serious. U Didn't give a crap that I had a migraine, u just wanted a nut.

I hope other girls see ur post and know how u are!

You: "aw I hope you feel better. But you know all I need is 5min"
A-hole
Bahahahaha I like her
Damn Hit, looks like you just called yourself out!

Is it weird she just became more attractive to me?
Lol!!! Why would he expose himself in that way??? Ember you are hilarious!!
Hitinit, thanks for the 411.

Don't even fan the flame with this fire. She's a snake

I wouldn't trust her with my back turned against her for a millisecond.

She has baggage - let her be.
I wonder which banned eccie member Richie is!!
Richie just what "Baggage" are you referring to? Maybe it's her over 360 good reviews? Yeah that's a LOT of baggage,

Oh but you and your 1 review where you spent a whopping $130 must be the expert around here. Thanks for your contribution of your 1 review.
Richie just what "Baggage" are you referring to? Maybe it's her over 360 good reviews? Yeah that's a LOT of baggage,

Oh but you and your 1 review where you spent a whopping $130 must be the expert around here. Thanks for your contribution of your 1 review. Originally Posted by uparoundnoon
+1
Richie just what "Baggage" are you referring to? Originally Posted by uparoundnoon
Maybe it's the baggage of cash she has to lug to the bank every week as a very successful, popular, HOT young woman in this business!
[QUOTE=uparoundnoon;1059446364]Richie just what "Baggage" are you referring to? Maybe it's her over 360 good reviews? Yeah that's a LOT of baggage,

Oh but you and your 1 review where you spent a whopping $130 must be the expert around here. Thanks for your contribution of your

+1
A white girl with a great ass? Yea probably wouldn't take me long either