ideas please

Okay ladies and gentlemen I need your help...

I recently put in an entry to be a self-love ambassador and get a boudoir photoshoot!!! Well I just got the email yesterday that I was chosen and now I want some opinions on outfits that are sexy and classy not trashy... And I'm not talking about lingerie I'm thinking it could be something simple but what is sexy to you cause I have to have four outfits and I need ideas!!!
Well this is probably trashy but I just love a long t-shirt or night shirt. Nothing else.
Leather miniskirt.
Business look with a great skirt that shows your great ass and legs! Everyday attire that shows sexy underneath! Also stockings, and garters. Also sexy knee high boots!
what CY said
Plus 1 on Les
One piece short dress/skirt. Pic a color.
Cowgirl:
Halter top, short shorts, boots
what CY said Originally Posted by livn2do
Hello Livin! LONG time! I took a long break (6 years? maybea little more?), first time I've seen you since I came back.

& like what UC said ��
i absolutely love, love, love a woman in a sundress. Perhaps, a size too small so bits and pieces want to break free and reveal but can't. Major, major turn on when presented right.

Really cant wrong with any of the ideas presented so far; all are extremely tempting
Latex cat suit

Meter maid outfit

Daisy dukes and a blouse

Vietnam era army poncho and helmet naked under .

The tooth fairy ?

A pair of guess Jean's and a mans polo button down and a pair of ALF slippers ...
so where can i get a army jacket? im thinking that with black bra and paties under and boots!!!!
I will give you one if you want , I have woodland camo , Desert camo , solid black,Tiger stripe,a couple brand new digital camo etc etc

Or google the company brigade quarter masters for delivered to your door gear that or ebay