BIDEN GUILTY !!!!

Senile Biden's son Hunter Biden is convicted of all 3 felony charges in federal gun trial.

One of many soon to be convicted felons in the Biden Crime family
Rigged. How did a highly liberal area convict the prodigal son? Rigged
Senile Biden and his convicted felon son could not even take advantage of the home field with a favorable trial location for him in Wilmington Delaware, senile Biden's home turf

Hunter Biden guilty on all counts
Comer: Hunter Biden’s sweetheart plea deal was smoked out after scrutiny by a federal judge. Today’s verdict is a step toward accountability but until the Department of Justice investigates everyone involved in the Bidens’ corrupt influence peddling schemes that generated over $18 million in foreign payments to the Biden family, it will be clear department officials continue to cover for the Big Guy, Joe Biden.
Proof it was rigged
Comer: Hunter Biden’s sweetheart plea deal was smoked out after scrutiny by a federal judge. Today’s verdict is a step toward accountability but until the Department of Justice investigates everyone involved in the Bidens’ corrupt influence peddling schemes that generated over $18 million in foreign payments to the Biden family, it will be clear department officials continue to cover for the Big Guy, Joe Biden. Originally Posted by berryberry

Bro after seeing you talking to yourself on this thread alone, plus 16k more posts it's clear you have mental illness lol. Every person who gets so involved in Biden or Trump is just lost. But then again I wouldn't say anyone on this message board is 'found' lol
Sounds like he did something illegal and should do the time.

Seems simple enough.
Why isn’t this trial rigged? Why was Trumps trial rigged? Why was the last election rigged? I could go on and on. Ridiculous….but predictable.
  • Devo
  • 06-11-2024, 12:43 PM
Open and shut case, the laptop proved real, proved Hunter was an OOC addict .

If the Feds bring a case, you are going to get convicted, IF, they want a convition, and the fact that the entire family showed up to support him had no sway over the jury, coupled with a ruthless prosecution, I am not surprised at the verdict.

Lets see how long the "I'm not going to pardon my son" lasts, if Trumps case in NYC gets overturned, Hunter will get pardoned in a minute.
Rigged. How did a highly liberal area convict the prodigal son? Rigged Originally Posted by winn dixie
And if his based was trialed in w.va u would say rigged because it was trump country
Thank for giving me some chuckles
Dixie
Jury deliberated only 3 hours on Monday and came back with the verdict this morning. No way was this a fair trial. Rigged
R IGGED MY ASS
There are certain posters that are only here to try to get a bannable response concerning their posts.... no need to mention names they know who they are and so do most of us. Lol

Oh and hunter will not see one day of jail time for this and quite frankly, I don't think he should.... but if he is found guilty on the tax charges, he deserves time in the slammer
There are certain posters that are only here to try to get a bannable response concerning their posts.... no need to mention names they know who they are and so do most of us. Lol

Oh and hunter will not see one day of jail time for this and quite frankly, I don't think he should.... but if he is found guilty on the tax charges, he deserves time in the slammer Originally Posted by chizzy
Your first paragraph was spot on. I just ignore them. They don’t exist as far as I’m concerned. But this trial was a distraction for far more serious crimes. They’ll say, see we’re fair, we convicted Hunter. But his daddy will pardon him. And try to sweep the treasonous behavior under the rug.
I'm just glad to see so many people here supporting gun control laws.