Safest Way To Proceed

Most of us d not want to publish our screening methods for providers in order to not give LE any ideas. Your approach should work, the risk is always there that a lady gets busted, LE pressures her into running a sting operation, and you are the first casualty of said sting.

There are no guarantees. Play the game at the level you feel safe at. Use all of the resources at your disposal to keep safe.

If you smell a skunk, run like hell. Originally Posted by tigercat
If you NEVER talk money and/or activities...it would be hard to get caught in this type of sting. I never discussed either in many years of hobbying. Why talk about what is already known?

The guys that are always trying to save a buck by bargaining with the girls are the kinds that would be ripe for this trap.
I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but the simple facts are 1) Cops do in fact set up stings where they rent motel rooms and entrap johns (my word, entrap....the courts will never agree it's entrapment). 2) Once you show up you are taking the trip downtown no matter what. 3) The more you say the deeper in the doo doo you are. and 4) Cops can lie, lie, lie, and basically do anything they like and there is nothing you can do about it.

The only safety is don't show up. Which means your screening, intuition, and wariness better be good.
I've been hobbying regularly about 15 years now. Initially I was seeing an average of two new providers a month, year after year. However, in the last five years I've settled into the following primarily to mitigate the risks of hobbying, but also to optimize the quality of my sessions:

- I stick to a small circle of providers and repeat with them instead of seeing new providers all the time. I now only see about two new providers a year.
- I see primarily low volume independents and a UTR of whom I'm her only client
- I stay away from incall and stick with outcall to hotels/motels with short-stay rates
- When I do see someone new, it is always someone who is well-reviewed and has a record of being careful

If I'm seeing a provider I've seen before at an outcall location, I just don't see how I could possibly be busted if there is no witness to an exchange of money.