Female condoms?

• hd
  • 02-02-2011, 09:20 AM
I'm curious if any women has had success or failure with them and how do any men that have used them think about them?

I'm sure it's much closer to BBFS for the guy than her, but the time could always be split 50/50 with the use of a male and female condom if neccessary?

I would certainly first clear this with whoever I was going to see and not just drop a bomb on her in the bedroom and tell her to use it.

I'm sure they're available at some of the condom stores here in dallas, but comments from anyone with experience would be appreciated. I'm just totally ignorant of the use of them and wonder if it's worth looking into?
I have tried them, and didn't like them myself....the two gentlemen that I had tried them with, also claimed they didn't see anything special about them. I'll stick to regular condoms, unless a nice gentlemen ask me to give it a try for him....I'm such of a pleaser!
  • hd
  • 02-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Tiffany, you know I just made a trip over to western OK, but you said you were busy Sunday, if i get back up that way, I'll check in with you and maybe try out that condom thing?
Tried them years ago and they were aweful...dont waste your money.
Tried them years ago and they were aweful...dont waste your money. Originally Posted by allofamber
I didnt care to much for them either. I liked using the regular ones better. Damn its nice to look up to you again
Damn its nice to look up to you again Originally Posted by mojojo213

It must be a nice change..last time I remember you looking down (over) me...and you even got the pic.....LMAO...
It must be a nice change..last time I remember you looking down (over) me...and you even got the pic.....LMAO... Originally Posted by allofamber
Gotta love those kodak moments
  • hd
  • 02-02-2011, 02:31 PM
I appreciate all of your responses, especially allofamber's avatar, dayum

Why do I want to speak in Russian all of a sudden?
I appreciate all of your responses, especially allofamber's avatar, dayum Originally Posted by hd
LOL...why thank you...

MO..are you jacking to my pics now? bwah-hahahaha...dirty bird.
  • hd
  • 02-02-2011, 02:46 PM
That's what I'm doing and I'm getting stare's from everybody here at work
Now? Who said I wasn't earlier? Lmao

hd ask Amber about the 100% pure . . . . Ill let her finish
  • hd
  • 02-03-2011, 07:21 AM
mojo, should I move this conversation to pm's with Amber and out of view of the general public?
I use them all the time being allergic to the lube on a certain brand of larger condoms, the key is using allot of lube and removing the interior ring for comfort. Most tell me they enjoy them more than regular rubbers
Tried them years ago and they were aweful...dont waste your money. Originally Posted by allofamber
+1....hated em!
the key is using allot of lube and removing the interior ring for comfort. Originally Posted by Aria_Adams
I thought that the little ring on the upper most part of the condom sticks out. Why would you insert that into your vagina? Wouldn't that defeat the purposse. I thought female condoms were like a krispy cream handle inspired grocery bag hanging out of the vagina sort of look.....before of course you use them.

Not so hot visually....but it feels great. I wouldn't use it again though.