This Makes Me Laugh

Just watching this show...it's called "An idiot abroad"....this bit just makes me laugh..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGTIs9fvkUA

Just wanted to post something for a laugh, to lighten moods since things have been a bit tense tonight!

This guy is going through a Chinese market and his reaction just makes me laugh.
EWWW!! I am not laughing!
Now i'm hungry
EWWW!! I am not laughing! Originally Posted by London Rayne
You mean you didn't like the bit with the girl and the scorpion on a stick!?
Oh man dip some scorpion with some ranch dressing and you got a meal .
Oh man dip some scorpion with some ranch dressing and you got a meal . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Hell yea! You put Ranch on anything, and it tastes 10 times better.
Awww, HELL NO! I have been there, to the Beijing street vendors near the silk market. There is some absolutely disgusting stuff there. A good dose of botulism just looking for a place to happen. The best is walking into a high-class restaurant and seeing dry aquariums full of live scorpions, crickets, and other bugs I'm not even sure what they were!! You pick the ones you want and they fry and serve then right at the table. Same with the fish swimming around in aquariums along the walls!

After 10 day of this, I couldn't wait to introduce my interpretor to Pizza Hut! Watching her try to eat a stuffed crust slice with chopsticks remains one of my favorite memories!
Watching her try to eat a stuffed crust slice with chopsticks remains one of my favorite memories! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I bet that was cute as hell.
Awww, HELL NO! I have been there, to the Beijing street vendors near the silk market. There is some absolutely disgusting stuff there. A good dose of botulism just looking for a place to happen. The best is walking into a high-class restaurant and seeing dry aquariums full of live scorpions, crickets, and other bugs I'm not even sure what they were!! You pick the ones you want and they fry and serve then right at the table. Same with the fish swimming around in aquariums along the walls!

After 10 day of this, I couldn't wait to introduce my interpretor to Pizza Hut! Watching her try to eat a stuffed crust slice with chopsticks remains one of my favorite memories! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yeah, but there's touristy areas with "normal" food, right? Cuz, ya know, if not, screw China! I wanted to visit, but if I'm gonna be reduced to eating pests and vermin... pass. :P
  • motor
  • 02-03-2011, 07:46 AM
karl is halarious, i liked the part where he went to have dinner at the peoples house and kept gagging everytime he tried to eat toad.
karl is halarious, i liked the part where he went to have dinner at the peoples house and kept gagging everytime he tried to eat toad. Originally Posted by motorload
I know!...and how they build their coffins during the day...
That one kinda grosses me out with the eggs.. bleh...

But the monk one is pretty funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fVM_sJ9uFs&NR=1
Yeah, but there's touristy areas with "normal" food, right? Cuz, ya know, if not, screw China! I wanted to visit, but if I'm gonna be reduced to eating pests and vermin... pass. :P Originally Posted by tracibrooks
McDonalds, KFC, Baskin Robbins, Pizza Hut, some others I can't recall. Vermin....HELL NO! (Love that word!) Makes me think of Billy the Exterminator, the fuckin idiot!