ANON IS BANNED?

Hmmmm...

My suspension was supposed to be for one month. I signed on today. Made a few posts, and then midpost, I am told that it was a mistake? That I am still banned.

Please explain why this was done staff. . .where everyone can see it.

Be transparent for a change.

I am sure this account will be closed, but hopefully a few of you that know the whole story will hold the staff accountable on this.
  • MLG
  • 02-03-2011, 01:35 PM
??
Wasn't your ban just lifted today? I saw you resume your posting.

How long were you banned? It seems like you have been gone for 30 days, just like boltfan
I was only supposed to be banned for one month. I got on, tried to book a session or two--very horny--and made a post or two, and boom, the hammer was lowered by John Bull and I was banned for life from the board.

I would imagine I only have a few seconds left on this handle, but wanted to make sure board members heard the truth.
I won't claim to have privileged information, but I see no infractions on your recent posts. If the time frame was only a month, you have served your sentence.

I don't see eye to eye with you on most things, but I certainly welcome all views, and if you paid the penalty for your past infractions, then you have every right to be fully restored.