No powder room

So my heart is broke , I broke up with my boy toy today , ouch it hurt
Awwww. I'm sorry, sweetie.

It will get better. Every day it will get better. And if it is a good thing, then just hold onto that thought, and it will help get you through the hurt.
Thanks traci I'm stupid but it hurts bad
Time heals all wounds....
I volunteer to take over no worries!
Is this how we get our powder room back? Should we start talking about our periods and make up? Lol

Not belittling your break up sweet! Hope you feel better honey.
Thanks traci I'm stupid but it hurts bad Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Having feelings isn't stupid, honey. It's what makes you such a wonderful lady!
Traci is soo right sweetie. The fact that you are still able to have normal feelings like a normal woman means this business of our has not hardened your heart. Time heals all wounds baby you will be ok.
Awww well it's never stupid. I just had a 9 day crush - and it make me sad for a few too and it was just a crush. LOL - I laughed at myself later but it hurts for a few.

Dont feel like an

Everyone's been through it!!!

Smooches!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!!
LOL this may not make you feel better for long but it might make you laugh - below are pics and instructions for creating the perfect boyfriend....

LOL this may not make you feel better for long but it might make you laugh - below are pics and instructions for creating the perfect boyfriend....

Originally Posted by amusemeant
and he never pays or buys!!!!!

sorry to hear your not happy. And no powder room. ouch!
Can someone Please instruct me to where I can grow my own boyfriend because I could really use one right now that just stands their and looks pretty. SOrry about your day sweetie!
As does one of my favorite wines, *Fat Bastard.*

Time heals all wounds.... Originally Posted by FatBastard
I'm sorry your having a bad day. Maybe us AR Gents could help you ease the pain alittle bit. Just take it easy on us though.

Please ladies, I don't want to read about your periods especially after I've eaten. So Mods, lets bring back the PR because if the ladies aren't happy then nobody is happy!!
Amen Shorty! Why did it close anyway?