Pretty obvious BCD question, but thought I'd ask.

Soooo. Having BCD access by ongoing reviews has been very nice and fairly easy to maintain on ASPD.

I'm pretty certain that "after the move", new members to ECCIE will be "starting over", but just wanted to confirm.
If possible, I'd love to load my last 3 reviews and keep the cycle alive, but wanted to address this formally.

Thanks for any input.
Please do, better hurry as lights are going out soon.
how far back can the review be? Basically if I am to follow what Deadmeat is doing, then can I too transfer a review from aspd to this board? FYI?
how far back can the review be? Basically if I am to follow what Deadmeat is doing, then can I too transfer a review from aspd to this board? FYI? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
My initial thought was 90-120 days as shelf life is normally about that!
However the Bosses decided any review is fine IF the provider is still active and seeing clients!
How many reviews are needed before you can acquire BCD? Also how many reviews - within a timeframe - do you need to post to maintain BCD?
However the Bosses decided any review is fine IF the provider is still active and seeing clients! Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Yet another reason why Eccie makes me smile. Smart, logical, simple.
Yet another reason why Eccie makes me smile. Smart, logical, simple. Originally Posted by Austin Liv

I agree
So I have not posted a Review yet but have seen 4 providers over the last 3 months can i post the reviews and get BCD access?

They were reviews i posted back on the other site?
The cutoff date for reposted reviews is Saturday the 23rd, so you better get busy. We do not count reviews older than 30 days, but if you repost them and send me a note then maybe good things will happen
Thanks for the reply.

One review will be from the last 30 days the other 2 are within the last 2 months.
When I was upgraded it said that if I contributed I would be able to maintain private access. I have posted 2 new reviews since joining here, and reposted 6 from ASPD. I saw the post saying that each review gets you 6 weeks of premium access. Will the reposted reviews count for 6 weeks each as well?

I added my reviews after getting the free upgrade. I think the initial upgrade was for 90 days. Is this all concurrent with posting reviews, or after the 90 days do I need to start over again?

Thanks for your help.
thanks buddy for asking.. i was wondering the same thing.....

another questions mods......... what is the rule for repeat visits with providers and PA credit? will it be the ASPD rule of 90 days?
I don't know sixxbach, but I think that's reasonable.

LAP
So how will I know if I have gotten credit for a review and my BCD access has started? Will I get a PM of some sort?
send a email to austin@eccie.net and request the mod's to look at your review for credit. The system is scheduled to be automatic, not fully there yet.