Slave Guinevere seeing DOUBLE!!:)

I would like to apologize to everyone... for the delay... in my replies... to not only your lovely email's but also your PM'S.... Unfortunately, I developed an ear infection last week... that has caused me... to have a rather NASTY case of VERTIGO... So, up until today... every time... I tried to read or write... my head would spin... and I would spend the rest of the day... playing PORCELAIN GODDESS... instead of SLAVE GUINEVERE!!

I am now on new antibiotics... and I am slowly getting better... but I appreciate everyone's patience... with your little slave's neglect... I do promise to try and return all of your correspondences... by this Friday at the latest...

Your queasy slave,

Guinevere
Sorry to hear that sweetie! I just got rid of one not too long ago. It's never a fun ordeal, and really not much you can do except to wait for the antibiotics and ear drops do their thing. I hope you fell better soon.
Sorry to hear...hope you feel better real soon!!
take care lady and I sent you a PM.....
I sure do hope you get to feeling better, I just got over a cold that lasted a whole week!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Get well soon baby!
That sucks. I hope that you feel better soon.
Just take care of yourself, heal up and get plenty of rest.
When your ready to get punished, just let us know.
Hope you feel better. I had that one time and it is NOT a pleasant thing to go through
You guys are sooo SWEET!! Thank you for the kind words and encouragement... it is VERY helpful... it helps me to stay motivated... to fight this crazy infection!! I mean... who knew... that an ear infection... could manage to almost... completely KILL... my incredible SEX DRIVE!! LOL... I truly thought that was impossible...

However, I should probably clarify this... by saying... that in my world... if I only want to have HOT... PASSIONATE...SEX... ONCE per day.... Then I feel that I have COMPLETELY lost my sexual spark!! LOL...

I am behaving myself this week... so, that next week... I will be READY... for some SERIOUS PLAY TIME!!

Your impish slave,

Guinevere
Thank you for the encouragement... Since, I am allergic to almost all of your major classes of antibiotics... it has made it a bit harder... to get rid of this darn thing... BUT, after a trip to the ER last Sunday... My doctor decided to have whats called a BIG GUN antibiotic... compounded into ear drops... and a topical antibiotic cream to apply to the cartilage of my ears... This has made a HUGE difference in my recovery... So, I hope to be back to my NAUGHTY... SASSY... self by the end of the week!!

On a POSITIVE note... NOW, I am OFFICIALLY a SPINNER!! Lol... I've lost about 12 lbs in the last week and 1/2... so, I am SUPER TINY... and I plan to exploit my tiny body... by putting on a skimpy bikini... and laying out by the pool this week-end...
Hope you feel better love
Dang...I thought you were posting for more doubles partners! (lol) Glad you're feeling better hon!!
Feel better soon, I thought my email got lost. I look forward to your reply.
Hope you are feeling better soon! Can't wait to see you again soon! You're an absolute doll!