Apology...

Since the last *I LOVE SA* thread was closed...I didn't have an opportunity to apologize to Chuck12. My intention wasn't to make Chuck look like an *asshole,* but rather to make an explanation for a comment he had made...that I mistook...as being directed at me. Whether it was or not...isn't really the point.

I've had many people who have taken cheap shots at me...started rumors...downright lie and makeup stories...and instigate plots, in order to *knock me off my pedestal,* as they call it.

I've never asked to be put on a *pedestal,* but apparently, I've been standing on one for all these years...I just thought it was my stripper shoes! (lol) All I know is...I've worked very hard and paid my dues...and have always strived to support my friends, both hobbyists and providers.

So, you'll have to excuse me for being a tad.........defensive. I've always owed up if I'm wrong...so, Chuck please accept my apology. The intention was not to be disrespectful!
I didn't read the thread, but I can't imagine you being disrespectful to anyone, Nikki. I can vouch that you surely did not mean it - as you say in your kind apology, whether needed or not. (Rick)
I wonder if in the picture I took you had heels on...
Damn...was I the only one to extrapolate something useful from that whole thread, I wonder. Witness: "Bitch, please....phfft."

LN out of line??? Hummph, to this I direct you all back to aforementioned sage bit of insight, lmao
I've known you for a few years, sweetie; I CANNOT imagine you being disrespectful to anyone. Call me crazy, but guess I'm just a huge fan of you - lovely Lady....
LikiNikki don't you worry about BigAls feelings. I'm sure he is a big boy and will get over it.
If you still can't get over it then get under it.
Oh yeah
LikiNikki don't you worry about BigAls feelings. I'm sure he is a big boy and will get over it.
If you still can't get over it then get under it.
Oh yeah Originally Posted by cyranose69
that's "Chuck12" - not I....
nice and classy Nikki as always (many here could learn from you.....).....

and for the life of me -- I guess I'll never understand why people have to make comments and drag the true meaning of a post elsewhere..
  • Mokoa
  • 05-09-2012, 10:05 PM
I've never asked to be put on a *pedestal,* but apparently, I've been standing on one for all these years...I just thought it was my stripper shoes! (lol) All I know is...I've worked very hard and paid my dues...and have always strived to support my friends, both hobbyists and providers. Originally Posted by Likinikki
It is your classy nature that gives many of us reason to put you on such a place.

Damn...was I the only one to extrapolate something useful from that whole thread Originally Posted by xoxo mikaela
No, I am quite sure that it will be of great value to ladies who recognize certain posts within it as wonderful screening tools.
Sorry BigAl....damn now I'm apologizing.
Classy move Nikki, I just moved you onto my "virtual pedestal"
Nikki your so sweet, your an amazing role model for all of the new providers, and you definitely deserve to be on that "pedestal" lol
<3 Summer
  • Maxx
  • 05-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Nikki, Nikki, Nikki, .... only you have the aura that befits such a classy lady such as yourself. You do deserve the pedastal!! ..... and not because your short either (lol)
  • H4H
  • 05-10-2012, 11:11 AM
One of the best hours of my life was when our amazing Nikki hobbied on my pedestal.

Sorry BigAl....damn now I'm apologizing. Originally Posted by cyranose69
TFF!