Negro whores! Is it offensive?

I was talking to a business friend of mine and asked about the negro whore he brings with him on hunting trips he suddenly started talking like a big city yuppie and told me how offensive that was to call her that.

1st Martin Luther King used the negro word in his speech " I have a dream"

2nd there's the united negro college fund (somebody gonna tell me kids dont apply cause of an offensive name?)

3rd it's on the last U.S. Census bureau questionnaire.

If the feds, mlk and the negroes themselves use it I see no reason why the word is offensive.

Why would there be anything wrong referring to them as negro whores?
Don't point me bro!
Really dude? REALLY?
Really dude? REALLY? Originally Posted by Bbbj Receiver
For real dude!! I couldn't believe it myself when he got offended!!!!!!
The only thing offensive around here at the moment is you. Here's an "n-word" for you: nonsense. Go away.
The only thing offensive around here at the moment is you. Here's an "n-word" for you: nonsense. Go away. Originally Posted by CoverMe
You sound like a narrow minded man spewing hateful words. Look at the world with an open mind man!!!
Dude it's mixed provider, wtf!
Lol you could have said worse. I feel like it's all in context. Bbbj how many times have I said nigga in a sentence chilling?

Why would there be anything wrong referring to them as negro whores? Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
Whores tho come on buddy tisk tisk..... I mean damn, there's better words than that!!! Like sancha, companion, suggaboo! To name a few.
The only thing offensive around here at the moment is you. Here's an "n-word" for you: nonsense. Go away. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Seeing he used that description, points won't be issued.

But he has been on a roll since opening an account here.
is your business friend a negro or a white man with a negro whore ?
I reread the initial post.

I'd have to laugh if someone used those exact words. Like, he could have said "The Lady of Colour of the Night." But had to do the carrot (Negro) than bash with the linguistic hammer of Whore.

Probably <No Speculation of Medical Conditions> condition with words
I am a white guy that noone would ever pay for sexual activities so I can't speak to the offensiveness, however I picture anybody who still uses the word "negro" in that context as looking like Colonel Sanders for some reason
Or maybe looks like Paula Deen?
Lol you could have said worse. I feel like it's all in context. Bbbj how many times have I said nigga in a sentence chilling? Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Why did you have to kill my fun? I was planning on enjoying clowning the tards that got all righteous and emotional over nothing on a hooker board!