Providers requesting I not write a review

Has a provider ever said please don't write a review your to controversial. I'll probably lose business if other clients know I'm fuckin you and also I don't want the heat from other providers... I have been back to see both several times but damn I'll never get premium access!!!
Of course they run risks not being seen by certain gentleman, however if they have a showcase and go by the provider rules here, you can write one. You do run the risk of them not seeing you anymore either. Girls have seen the marine before and guys still see those women, not sure why they wouldn't see her after you for a bit of board drama. Unless of course they are afraid those women tell you things and afraid they will get back here.

You could always pay for PA.
I guess the first question I would ask myself is, why am I too controversial? If one could answer that question, over time he could correct that perception and no longer have the issue you describe. Me thinks.
Well, you gotta admit that your posts are a form of self-screening...
Some providers have a no review policy for various reasons.
I'll probably lose business if other clients know I'm fuckin ewe... Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
Fixed that for ya.
Has a provider ever said please don't write a review your to controversial. I'll probably lose business if other clients know I'm fuckin you and also I don't want the heat from other providers... I have been back to see both several times but damn I'll never get premium access!!! Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
Technically Sheep Herder that would be a violation of your first amendment rights. One question. Are you an Aggie?
+1 CoverMe!!
  • Mokoa
  • 10-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Any lady who advertises anywhere on the Internet is fair game to be reviewed here.

Ladies who wish to have a No Review Policy here cannot advertise anywhere.
Well, you gotta admit that your posts are a form of self-screening... Originally Posted by OldYeller
Prersonaly if you never posted anything i am good, but you have no reviews so :sp_ik e:
Any lady who advertises anywhere on the Internet is fair game to be reviewed here.

Ladies who wish to have a No Review Policy here cannot advertise anywhere. Originally Posted by Mokoa
That's a modification to what I knew previously.
Has a provider ever said please don't write a review your to controversial. I'll probably lose business if other clients know I'm fuckin you and also I don't want the heat from other providers... I have been back to see both several times but damn I'll never get premium access!!! Originally Posted by Sheep Herder

ive asked for no reveiw before. not because controversial backlash but because when and IF anything happened, its because I allowed it too not because I was paid too. lol it is what it is & lets just say there are days where I LOVE my job
Also...from my experiance on the board with other providers I have yet to see "backlash" or a loss of business because whom one chooses to see or not see. Only time we get backlash or affect in what we do is when assholes post nonsense slander, rumors or start a bunch of un necessary drama because hes pussy hurt for whatever reason.
If she asked you to not reveiw, its most likely for good reason. You should respect her wishes as she would respect yours as well. besides, if you can afford to pay for pussy, than you can afford to shell out 20$ for your access. maybe you should consider that route and save yourself (and others) potential headaches.
ive asked for no reveiw before. not because controversial backlash but because when and IF anything happened, its because I allowed it too not because I was paid too. lol it is what it is & lets just say there are days where I LOVE my job
... Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
That is why I'll let the Provider read a rough draft of my review and have her eliminate such things before I post.
I wish LMCC would allow some things to happen with me.
going by your eccie handle and your op.....you are a creeper and weirdo, you don't need premium access....stay with back page