Phone Records Shows Fani Willis and Nathan Wade Committed Purgery.

No it isn’t. Trump and his fools tried to overturn an election. That’s illegal by the way. Hence the district attorney is prosecuting him.

What did Trump do to Fani for her to have a vendetta against him? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Straight out of the MSNBC programming manual.
Straight out of the MSNBC programming manual. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not an answer. A deflection. Just like the attacks on DA Willis.

MAGAS don’t have to try to be transparent. They are incredibly easy to see through.
Straight out of the MSNBC programming manual. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Did you answer the question? What did Trump do to Fani for her to have a vendetta?
My lifetime experience has shown me that someone who will lie ab out one thing will be untruthful about anything. Originally Posted by ICU 812
OMG- the pure hypocrisy is amazing! Didn't the guy with over 4000 Lies in office, show you already who he is?

While I don't think telling the public when you are getting laid is a big deal, I do think distorting facts about your finances to banks, and destablizing election integrity and trust by lies, over and over, and outrights lies like- they won on an appeal, when they in fact lost-... You know already who the big liar is.

It aint Fani W. It's a guy who goes about 230 (snick) and is worth 8 plus billion, but is strugging to come up with .5 of that due to legal issues.

There is a Liar out there- a person who will distort and outright lie about EVERYTHING. And he's running for office of the presidency on the GOP side.
The sport of fucking is not at issue here. Perjury, fraud and ethics are hanging on Fani's fanny. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I about broke my gut laughing on this one.

The Big Cheato surely has, at least, done two of the above.

Ethics on a hooker site...takes the cake.

Someone here said words to the affect that the right will turn a blind eye to a insurrection but let one person bang someone, they blow a vapour gasket in the cranium.
This entire prosecution is a political vendetta. Originally Posted by Jackie S
... Surely look like a vendetta, mate.
Thanks to Jeff Disantis.

... Oh, this just in - the Judge has ordered Nathan Wade's
barrister in for MORE testimony. ...
A chance to clarify a few things and help his
client dodge a perjury charge.

You gotta LOVE the high drama - surely hope it will last!

#### Salty
Members refuse to return to the Original Topic.

Thread Closed