Tubby Trump’s Latest ‘Briefing’

Hey, Trumptards, were you impressed with the wartime president yesterday in his so called briefing! In the midst of this global disaster, death for millions of Americans an imminent threat, people losing their jobs, their homes, their future - and we watch in unison as Donnie Moron brings the ‘My Pillow Guy’ to the podium for a pep rally speech! Did you Trumptards get a huge chubby over that one? Did you sleep better last night? Do you now think your wife, children and even your very self are more safe and secure as a result of this alleged task force briefing? MAGA at its finest moment, Trumptards! Really can’t wait for today’s performance and hoping Trumpty will set a new personal record for use of the word(s) “Amazing” and “Incredible(ly).”
... death for millions of Americans an imminent threat, .... Originally Posted by Solemate62
Do you have any hair left or has all burned off yet?

Just imagine (since you do a lot): The "Americans" with "pre-existing" conditions will be the first to die making it more feasible for Your Man Bernie's "one-payor" system of healthcare to work .... at least a little longer before it permanently wrecks the U.S. economy.
TDS is strong with this one.

If it is any consolation, any kind words uttered by of the President’s supporters will be more than offset by the Main Stream Media’s 95% negative reporting on the President.
out of the fullness of the heart the fingers type
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 07:19 AM
Just Fascist DPST twisted propaganda from the OP.
I get all my information from Biden's fireside chats.
Biden's campaign spent 6 million dollars last week on media that was a gaffe disaster He now has a heavily edited podcast

Democrats go into a total meltdown every time their savior awakes from a nap
Hey, Trumptards, were you impressed with the wartime president yesterday in his so called briefing! In the midst of this global disaster, death for millions of Americans an imminent threat, people losing their jobs, their homes, their future - and we watch in unison as Donnie Moron brings the ‘My Pillow Guy’ to the podium for a pep rally speech! Did you Trumptards get a huge chubby over that one? Did you sleep better last night? Do you now think your wife, children and even your very self are more safe and secure as a result of this alleged task force briefing? MAGA at its finest moment, Trumptards! Really can’t wait for today’s performance and hoping Trumpty will set a new personal record for use of the word(s) “Amazing” and “Incredible(ly).” Originally Posted by Solemate62
Wahhh, Wahhh.

Crying fucking shame that your candidate wasn't strong enough to become POTUS, and that Nancy fucked up impeachment so royally.

So as Trump is still POTUS, it seems like his briefings are indeed perks of the job and his to direct. And the bonus is he can trigger crybabies like you every day during them, while bringing the non TDS faction of the country together.
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 07:57 AM
Biden cannot string together two coherent sentences , even with a teleprompter.

O- good satire!
In the midst of this global disaster, death for millions of Americans an imminent threat... Originally Posted by Solemate62
So we're up to "millions of Americans" dying now? You must be rooting for the virus. Aren't you the charitable type? The more your fellow citizens die, the more you can call it "Trump's Katrina"! That's a good trade-off for "empathetic" libtards like you. Never let a good crisis go to waste! The more deaths, the better. What's a few million deaths anyway? I mean, it's all for a good cause - ensuring trump's defeat in November!

Keep rooting for the virus, jackass.
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 10:43 AM
Individuals such as S had best be very careful what they wish for.

"Millions of deaths of Americans" wished for.
Couple that with an inability to see One's own position relative to the virus - and .........

I am not one to wish anyone to succumb to the wuhan coronavirus.

Much better ways to die - "In bed, at age 80, with a belly full of wine and a woman's lips on my cock"
Anyone recognize the quote (close as I can remember)!
Do you have any hair left or has all burned off yet?

Just imagine (since you do a lot): The "Americans" with "pre-existing" conditions will be the first to die making it more feasible for Your Man Bernie's "one-payor" system of healthcare to work .... at least a little longer before it permanently wrecks the U.S. economy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well you Trump sheep should sign up for this...Attachment 871772

That’s what you want isn’t it...you hate Obama so roll up for Trumps “final solution” just bring your shovel
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 10:52 AM
Thank Eccie for the Ignore button!
Well you Trump sheep should sign up for this...

https://www.eccie.net/attachment.php...2&d=1585672980

That’s what you want isn’t it...you hate Obama so roll up for Trumps “final solution” just bring your shovel Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Only libtards like you are eligible so please apply today!
...Do you now think your wife, children and even your very self are more safe and secure as a result of this alleged task force briefing? MAGA at its finest moment, Trumptards! Really can’t wait for today’s performance and hoping Trumpty will set a new personal record for use of the word(s) “Amazing” and “Incredible(ly).” Originally Posted by Solemate62
I prefer to have an Incredibly great team, composed of the Amazing American scientists, Incredible American industries and all facets of the American government teamed up and rowing in the same direction, trying to keep the Incredible America and our Amazing Americans safe, headed by the CEO of America, aka the Amazing Captain America. Or we could wait on you and Smelly Joe Biden to form a coherent thought and articulate it clearly.
I'm in kind of a hurry, so Imma go with the A team.
Much better ways to die - "In bed, at age 80, with a belly full of wine and a woman's lips on my cock" Anyone recognize the quote (close as I can remember)! Originally Posted by oeb11
Imma say that's about As Good As It Gets. Heck, maybe could be the name of the movie even, but I've no idea.