“Fredo” Tests Positive

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/media...rus/index.html

Perhaps he wasn’t following his brothers advice on social distancing, or whatever.

Maybe he will get a visit from Neri.
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 10:52 AM
Frodo is now a "victim" of Wuhan virus.

He has now achieved "victimhood" and can run for VP on his brother's ticket.

Assuming gov cuomo takes the nomination away from senile biden at the DNC convention, and H... doesn't get it either.
Yous means Orange Fever, right, Doctor Mengele?

Fucking coward
'fredo I" has probably snuck a ventilator out the warehouse where he was hoarding them, after shrieking about trump picking the 26,000 to die, and had it smuggled to "fredo II"'s home
'fredo I" has probably snuck a ventilator out the warehouse where he was hoarding them, after shrieking about trump picking the 26,000 to die, and had it smuggled to "fredo II"'s home Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No doubt that fucker Fredo will get excellent medical treatment!

Poor people, not so much in the Bronx...
He’s smart, not like everyone says, like dumb. He’s smart, and he wants respect.
He’s smart, not like everyone says, like dumb. He’s smart, and he wants respect. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What about me? What about me!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 04:16 PM
b- speaking as Cuomo younger bro to Cuomo older bro?????

The link in the original post open with a large pic of bro Gov Andrew behind his desk with an American flag.

for an article about Chris cuomo and his Coronavirus infection.

Got to really hack off younger Bro - Funny as hell when One looks at it!!!
No doubt that fucker Fredo will get excellent medical treatment!

Poor people, not so much in the Bronx... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yous give a shits?

Maybe some fat women will die...
so is Fredo the Guido gonna self medicate with his Malaria pills and some cod-liver oil?

how many rolls of Charmin does he have stashed?

BAHHAHHAAAAA
Yous give a shits?

Maybe some fat women will die... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Maybe some fat DPST women will die....the conservative fat women just need to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Karma is a bitch.

Perhaps he wasn’t following his brothers advice on social distancing, or whatever.

Maybe he will get a visit from Neri. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Fake News clipped out the part how he felt sorry for his 88 year old mother and took her out her apartment over to his exposing a high risk individual to himself and his family.If she gets sick it's gonna be the Presidents fault