As long as there is bullshit on this COED board...

... I will consider myself the solution. I have more threADs for everyone coming up, and will post a new one daily. Also, if I see two to four different troll names posting threads about dumb drama bullshit, they will get bumped all the way off the first page EVERY TIME I COME ON HERE. If anyone else wants to volunteer to keep this COED clean and actually about PUSSY, ASS and TITTIES then by all means!

You guys have a mens lounge for a reason. And something called "The Spider Hole" I hear. So go be assholes there. We don't want it in here!
... I will consider myself the solution. I have more threADs for everyone coming up, and will post a new one daily. Also, if I see two to four different troll names posting threads about dumb drama bullshit, they will get bumped all the way off the first page EVERY TIME I COME ON HERE. If anyone else wants to volunteer to keep this COED clean and actually about PUSSY, ASS and TITTIES then by all means!

You guys have a mens lounge for a reason. And something called "The Spider Hole" I hear. So go be assholes there. We don't want it in here! Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
Sadly, that is not up to you... and if you bump enough threads, you may be considered a spammer...

So... just be sure not to over do it.

You guys have a mens lounge for a reason. And something called "The Spider Hole" I hear. So go be assholes there. We don't want it in here! Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
There is no "solution".......there is only the wheel.......be careful what you sign up for.......ijs
Spam label made and sewn to her lapel. Points have been issued. Enough points = a nice vacation on the beach with RockerRick, Crazy Marine, Playdoh, HammockedHank, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or whoever the F they are calling themselves this week. Ms Aine has put herself with lovely company. Bump/spam away.
Spam label made and sewn to her lapel. Points have been issued. Enough points = a nice vacation on the beach with RockerRick, Crazy Marine, Playdoh, HammockedHank, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or whoever the F they are calling themselves this week. Ms Aine has put herself with lovely company. Bump/spam away. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
+1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVBcMWK8uM
Point of Order: disciplinary interaction between a member and a modtard are held to be private, and the property of the recipient (member) until such time that the recipient makes that interaction public.

Example: Modtard A gives Fucktard B points for spamming a particular forum. Fucktard B posts in open forum a "thanck you" post, along with the comment of how the points tasted like 'chicken' (implying that the modtard is chicken shit). Modtard A is at that point free to publicly reply to the self-exposure stated by Fucktard B.

By commenting about the interaction, Modtard A is making stated interaction available for discussion by the general membership (without the approval....implied or otherwise) of the recipient of the interaction.

Carry on..........
Spam label made and sewn to her lapel. Points have been issued. Enough points = a nice vacation on the beach with RockerRick, Crazy Marine, Playdoh, HammockedHank, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or whoever the F they are calling themselves this week. Ms Aine has put herself with lovely company. Bump/spam away. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
That's understandable. But the name that was not included was whispers. Wouldn't you call his bumping of old threads and creating new ones for the same agenda spamming? I would hope mods would take notice and action.
That's understandable. But the name that was not included was whispers. Wouldn't you call his bumping of old threads and creating new ones for the same agenda spamming? I would hope mods would take notice and action. Originally Posted by newcumerz
There is a big difference between commenting on an old thread and just stating:

bumpity bump.

There is only occasion when we may not bump old threads (those are reviews). Reviews older than thirty days may not be bumped.
That's understandable. But the name that was not included was whispers. Wouldn't you call his bumping of old threads and creating new ones for the same agenda spamming? I would hope mods would take notice and action. Originally Posted by newcumerz
If you do not think that issues here in San Antonio have not went beyond local Mods to Admins and gotten the attention of the Owners of the board you would be naive.

I respond to questions made by others and clarify statements. I do not "bump" old threads for the sake of doing so or the intended purpose of washing other threads off the front page as Tracy has threatened to do.

There is a distinct disadvantage in regards to THREATENING to do something for a stated purpose.... ANYthing Tracy bumps now can easily be seen as her spamming the site....

She kinda tied her own hands....
  • Netx9
  • 09-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Not really... As long as she comments on the subject matter or contributes camel toe or twerking pics, or even some pictures of her with her hands actually tied, she's free to do whatever, like the rest of us, post threAds, etc, as long as it's hobby related, entertaining and thought provoking.

(yes, I know people can call out threAds as well)
Anything off topic puts the poster at the mercy of the interpretations of your local modtard.........the modtard can choose to/not to ignore it..........one must remember to keep the bullshit on topic......."bumping" threADs does not do that.

You should have a line out the door with all your BP business, shouldn't you? How do you have so much time to be spamming the board?

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...ay-25/10920210

Maybe we don't want BP girls here....
  • Netx9
  • 09-10-2014, 05:29 PM
You should have a line out the door with all your BP business, shouldn't you? How do you have so much time to be spamming the board?

Maybe we don't want BP girls here.... Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Awe, dirk is big meanie! Maybe "we" don't want guys that apparently troll BP. Come on man, that's just weak. A lot of providers on here also post ads on BP. Even some you know.
Point of Order: disciplinary interaction between a member and a modtard are held to be private, and the property of the recipient (member) until such time that the recipient makes that interaction public.

Example: Modtard A gives Fucktard B points for spamming a particular forum. Fucktard B posts in open forum a "thanck you" post, along with the comment of how the points tasted like 'chicken' (implying that the modtard is chicken shit). Modtard A is at that point free to publicly reply to the self-exposure stated by Fucktard B.

By commenting about the interaction, Modtard A is making stated interaction available for discussion by the general membership (without the approval....implied or otherwise) of the recipient of the interaction.

Carry on.......... Originally Posted by dearhunter

UM SIR VON.. Apply some points to yourself kind sir.

That's what I thought.

There is a big difference between commenting on an old thread and just stating:

bumpity bump.

There is only occasion when we may not bump old threads (those are reviews). Reviews older than thirty days may not be bumped. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Aha!!! So I see the loophole now.

Awe, dirk is big meanie! Maybe "we" don't want guys that apparently troll BP. Come on man, that's just weak. A lot of providers on here also post ads on BP. Even some you know. Originally Posted by Netx9
Dirk... shut your face bro. No one asked you anyways, but thanks for posting a link to my ad. Besos! You just sounded like a retard and a half saying stupid shit like that.

Maybe we don't want BP girls here.... Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio
If they look like that? I vote YES.