If this won't turn you into a foot guy I dont know what will..

Nice
I've always been a foot guy!!!
Very hot!
Cheers!
Bare Back Foot Service
  • Fiero
  • 08-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Nope...still not a foot guy.
Never have been and probably never will be. But I will give the lady a nice foot massage.
I give my clients a great foot massage!!!!
  • PT4ME
  • 08-04-2010, 03:12 PM
I've always been a foot guy!!! Originally Posted by italian1
........me too, but her's didn't work for me!!! Her toes were to stubby, and a little polish might have helped.

PT
To each their own, I LOVE feet!!! I love to suck on them little piggies one at a time or as a group. Of course they really need to be well cared for feets and I don't necessarily mean pedicured just taken care of. A little lotion and a pedegg treatment plus nails trimmed neatly. I love to rub em as I have her in a doggy style position with em up. Nothing like having your johnson rubbed by a nice set of arches and tickled with some toes. Hell I even like cumming on em and licking them clean. Feet are in the top five erotic zones a woman has, some of them just don't know it yet. So many feet so little time.
Nice one!
I would be a foot guy for her....
Any spinners here that will repeat that on me I will double your fee for an hour.Lol,
quite frankly the zoomed in shots where she uses her feet, make me think she will peel a banana next
I still don't get it. Why the feet when she has two perfectly working hands? Now if she had no arms or hands, THAT I would get.