Heard the song that the girls all look better at closing time, but

Do the ladies all look better after an orgasm?

Been noticing that so many ladies look even better after an orgasm or two, on their part. (OK, sometimes on my part too.)

As I think about it, I can relate this back to many of my old friends. They looked good when I walked through the door, but after a few minutes of daty, or other sweaty endeavors that lead to an orgasm, they looked even better.

Sure, it may be the "GLOW" we talk about, but it has to be more. There hair seems more attractive, softer and more flowing. Their eyes sparkle, their lips are puffier. (on their face, I meant, though those other lips, well...)

I have noticed this on different ages, different body types. While most ladies I find are very attractive in their own way, even the ones who are not quite so good looking look better after an orgasm.

Obviously, I am not complaining, just wonder how to make the experience even better?
hmmmmm.....

for starters, I guess you could request that she do 30 minutes on a sybian before your session...LOL!
schedule after me
It's called the "freshly fucked" look.
Maybe your vision is colored by your pride of accomplishment? (Thinking of Meg Ryan's lunch scene in When Harry Met Sally)
The perfect description -- thanks for reminding me of a favorite phrase.

Flyer
ahhhhhh yes i am going to do a photo shoot right after some good daty and bbbj so i can capture this look

i love the way my lips look after a good bbbj