The 3 C's

So everyone knows there are three c's when buying a diamond, cut, clarity, color. i was wondering what top 3 things encourage Your provider selection? i'm sure many will say Skills, Price, Appearance. i have found that nothing is ever that black and white though. What are You major factors when selecting a Provider? What is a major turn off? How many of You have denied a session once You met the other person? Providers and Clients a like, Anyone ever gone through w a session they didn't really want to?
For me, 3 just doesn't cut it.

What I normally consider is either all or a combination of the following (in no particular order):

Appearance
Attitude *
Price
* denotes very important

e.g. a gorgeous, very hot provider with a crappy attitude and questionable rep doesn't attract me one bit... I don't understand how some would just TOFTT and meet with a provider that's known to have a bad attitude just because she's a very hot piece of ass.
turnons: clean, delicious, CIM
turnoffs: fakes orgasm, tardiness (even a few minutes is not acceptable to me because it is a job), calling me "papi"
Attitude
Appearance
and price v. services.

There are certain GFE services I want; however, if those aren't available then, IMHO, the price has to reflect the LACK of those services.
My 3 As
ATTITUDE*, Appearance and Affordability

*Good attitude normally translates to good service
CIM,COT,COF
Looks, attitude, skills, location.
Looks,
Legs
and
lickable
Great question SC!
Attitude
Appearance
and price v. services.

There are certain GFE services I want; however, if those aren't available then, IMHO, the price has to reflect the LACK of those services. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
To piggy back on a wordsmith....

Attitude
Appearance
Aptitude
Attractive - firm & healthy body.

Appearance - she must smell good. Freshly shampooed hair is a turn-on.

Attitude - she must have a good attitude

Service Quality - The first 3 will get me in the room, but the last one is the main course and will determine if I return or not.

I did not mention price, but it has to be reasonable. I think those hot chicks who want $1,000/hr or more are overpriced.
Attitude
Service
Sexy

Yup, must have nice A.S.S.
Mine is pretty simple..
1/3 my age
1/2 my weight
  • bbkid
  • 02-03-2010, 06:56 AM
My 3 As
ATTITUDE*, Appearance and Affordability

*Good attitude normally translates to good service Originally Posted by Toreador_one
+1
First would be Appearance...Then if that is what i'm looking for I look at price of play....If that isnt Rockefeller I'll check out her reviews to make sure her services are what I want...So, in review..not 3 C's but instead it's the APS test...Apearance-Price-Service....