Hello, I AM NEW!!!

My name is Jemma Jade and I am from Cincinnati, Ohio. I am trying to familiarize myself with you site because I have heard great things about it! It is a little hard to get started for me as I am trying to figure out what to do next.
Looking on tips as to what to do next on the site
Welcome! You've gotten the first part out of the way with getting age verified. The next part is have a date and have the gentleman write an Encounter Report, this will get you to the next level which is Upgraded Female Account which will give you the ability to post weekly and weekend updates.
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=92

this the link for the Ohio forums, which are located way down on the main page. Do some reading on the different threads. Pay particular attention to the posts right at the top of each thread that are referred to as "sticky" posts. They are your instructions and guidance for each forum. Good luck, dj8
Thank you so much. Does the gentlemen have to be a member on here?
If I remember correctly, yes, the encounter should be from an established gentleman from here.

I will double check that to make absolutely sure
If I remember correctly, yes, the encounter should be from an established gentleman from here.

I will double check that to make absolutely sure Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Found it, YES, it does have to be an encounter written by a member of Eccie. Just one will qualify
Thanks for your help! I am in Cincinnati and I don't think many men use this site here so I don't know how I will find one lol!
WOW!!!
If that avatar is you, I might just have to get on a plane.
You look delicious.