Is There Anybody??

... G'day You-inzers,

... Been readin' comments most of the day here and I do
see some celebratin' for the liberals both here and over
in the Political forum - and I'm just NOT seeing it.

... And I'm wonderin' why that is...

All this liberal joy... and yet...

... I've yet to see someone actually cheer that this
sham verdict is somehow gonna propel Joe Biden - who has
poll numbers so far into the shithouse that he can't see
- into the lead over Trump.

... Trump is ahead in almost every swing state - and it's
surely getting to be a foregone conclusion that Trump
will be re-elected.

... So WHERE are the people who BELIEVE in Joe?? ...

... Is there anybody? .... ANYBODY??

#### Salty
Yeah. I believe Joe is a MUCH better choice than Trump. Despite all the crowing here on this forum, inflation is slowing down and dropping, stock market is roaring, great job numbers, - takes time for things to resolve. I remember the Republicans telling us how the market was going to crash - remember that remember when Trump was acting like a rooster and crowing how the market was going to go down the shitter?

Well it didn't, and things like infrastructure, chips acts, and many other legislative wins tell me that the Dems are the better choice. Now do I think that there's a better option out there than Biden? Perhaps but nobody's putting their hat in the rain so far.
I believe in Joe and AMERICA.

I think the world is waiting to see how the MAGA cult deals with this disappointment.

We know how the Felonious Trump will behave.

How will his extreme supporters behave is the question.

BTW - regardless of the many trials, the American people will not allow Trump to sully the White House again.
And let's not forget that democracy can survive Biden, but if Trump's reelected that will be the end of democracy!
I know that Trumper don't consider this an issue because the republican party knows how unpopular they are and cannot win except with the help of the electoral college.
So they want to take power in any way they can!
They care about nothing but power!
And one of the members saying that the fallout will be biblical is a joke!
What are you gonna start a civil war over that POS?
You all didn't even show up at the courthouse!
Except for the mini me-pick me for vice president contingent!
Fucking comical!
You all try to be the party of manlyness, anti gay, Trans and racist as fuck to boot! And you won't even try to stand on your own two feet, without consulting with that orange POS!

Yeah. I believe Joe is a MUCH better choice than Trump. Despite all the crowing here on this forum, inflation is slowing down and dropping, stock market is roaring, great job numbers, - takes time for things to resolve. I remember the Republicans telling us how the market was going to crash - remember that remember when Trump was acting like a rooster and crowing how the market was going to go down the shitter?

Well it didn't, and things like infrastructure, chips acts, and many other legislative wins tell me that the Dems are the better choice. Now do I think that there's a better option out there than Biden? Perhaps but nobody's putting their hat in the rain so far. Originally Posted by eyecu2
In my personal lived experience, I've never met a manly Biden supporter. To me they always seem to be very whiney, spoiled and feminine.
In my personal lived experience, I've never met a manly Biden supporter. To me they always seem to be very whiney, spoiled and feminine. Originally Posted by Loretta77
Not "Butch - enough" for ya?

They didn't grab you by the genitals?

Did you buy Josh Hawkeys manly book?
In my personal lived experience, I've never met a manly Biden supporter. To me they always seem to be very whiney, spoiled and feminine. Originally Posted by Loretta77
You must not get out much. Most of the MAGA crowd look like Meal Team Six to me.

And whiney? You see a bunch of Biden supporters that ruin perfectly good vehicles with bumper stickers and flags that probably contribute to their shitty gas mileage?

Not even close from my observations.
My comment was about Biden supporters. In my personal experience they've all been very weak, feminine, spoiled, and whiney. Just an observation.
My comment was about Biden supporters. In my personal experience they've all been very weak, feminine, spoiled, and whiney. Just an observation. Originally Posted by Loretta77
Got it. You ever meet one named Loretta? Probably not since that wouldn't be very "manly."
... Hey Lads - let's stay on-topic!

WHERE are the Biden supporters who believe this verdict
is gonna propel him past Trump??

.... ANYBODY out there???!

#### Salty

Well it didn't, and things like infrastructure, chips acts, and many other legislative wins tell me that the Dems are the better choice. Now do I think that there's a better option out there than Biden? Perhaps but nobody's putting their hat in the rain so far. Originally Posted by eyecu2
... That's all a nice opinion - but NOT for this thread topic.

YOU believing "Joe is a much better choice" aint moving the
needle as far as IF and WHEN Joe is gonna pass Trump.
The pundits and talking heads ON BOTH SIDES surely DON'T
see that happening. ...

#### Salty
... That's all a nice opinion - but NOT for this thread topic.

YOU believing "Joe is a much better choice" aint moving the
needle as far as IF and WHEN Joe is gonna pass Trump.
The pundits and talking heads ON BOTH SIDES surely DON'T
see that happening. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
No one with any semblance of common sense does Salty. Senile Biden's poll numbers are and will remain in the shitter. REAL American's hate him. They see the devastation he has caused on the economy, high inflation, etc. They see the mockery he has made of the justice system in this country. They see damage Senile Biden and the Democrats have unleashed with the flood of illegals they have let into the country. They see that Senile Biden and the Democrats have turned America into a banana republic - and if reelected, they know it would be the last free election ever in this country
Biden didn’t need the verdict. Trumps record alone for his four years is enough to give Joe the win
I could understand being a Democrat and supporting Biden because he is the party's choice... But openly pretending that he is a good president is perplexing...
Insults and rage whining. Can’t do any better than that, I guess. Don’t expect the same behavior out of non-MAGA zealots that we all have seen from you. This is serious business.

I am not celebrating. But I am happy that this privileged jerkweed is finally getting his comeuppance and pray that the ensuing court cases will bury Trumpism and this age of the mob once and for all.

Y’all can do better and should .

Recent (released Friday night) Polls - for those of you who celebrate - are showing Republicans and Independents beginning to reject Trump the felon.

Common sense says maybe the MAGA movement is too isolated to win. But isolated enough to be unaware of it,