Question for the ladies who CIM

My wife doesn't mind doing it although my loads are a lot bigger than the usual guys I guess (it can hit the headboard), the gf we both share doesn't like it at all. I guess my question is when it comes to CIM either nqns or nqbs does it depend on the guy you are with? Some providers I have seen do it but the comments can be YMMV. Personally I this is the most intense orgasm aside from titfucking for me. There have only been a few girls I have been with that will actually stay on until I am done cumming which can be a bit lol
There have only been a few girls I have been with that will actually stay on until I am done cumming which can be a bit lol

I hate it when the girls are too quick to head for the sink and don't let you finish. I think that YMMV is going to be the answer.
I don't advertise it but I will/have done it. I don't want it to be expected of me because it is a "YMMV" thing. I actually prefer CIM to COF though. Less mess.
We Irish gals have big mouths for a reason. I've always done it, and very rare for me not to be able to swallow every drop, then squeeze one more out and lick it off my finger with a wicked smile. I like the feeling of the warm "pressurized' cream hitting the back of my throat.
We Irish gals have big mouths for a reason. I've always done it, and very rare for me not to be able to swallow every drop, then squeeze one more out and lick it off my finger with a wicked smile. I like the feeling of the warm "pressurized' cream hitting the back of my throat. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
It can be a very big turn on for me depending on who the guy is, and how much chemistry we have.

+1 Fancy!
[quote=llamma69;1669039]My wife doesn't mind doing it although my loads are a lot bigger than the usual guys I guess (it can hit the headboard), the gf we both share doesn't like it at all. I guess my question is when it comes to CIM either nqns or nqbs does it depend on the guy you are with? Some providers I have seen do it but the comments can be YMMV. Personally I this is the most intense orgasm aside from titfucking for me. There have only been a few girls I have been with that will actually stay on until I am done cumming which can be a bit lol[/qumy

(loads are a lot bigger than the usual guys)

Is that what she tells you?
I don't advertise it but I will/have done it. I don't want it to be expected of me because it is a "YMMV" thing. I actually prefer CIM to COF though. Less mess. Originally Posted by Shayla
For this. is the YMMV a cleanliness issue? Or what is it for you Shayla?
For this. is the YMMV a cleanliness issue? Or what is it for you Shayla? Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Yes but not limited to that. If they're too aggressive it's a turn off and I'll lose my incentive to get them off that way.
Good points. A gentleman should always make sure he's clean and sweet if he wants CIM. I don't think any decent provider would turn down a fellow's request to insure freshness by showering again after arriving for a session, or hold that time against him. As for being too aggressive, if a guy tries to shove it hard all the way down my esophagus, I shove back.

Might be wise to remember, darlin lads, that there are TEETH within centimeters of your most beloved possessions and that getting too forceful may result in accidents.
As for being too aggressive, if a guy tries to shove it hard all the way down my esophagus, I shove back.

Might be wise to remember, darlin lads, that there are TEETH within centimeters of your most beloved possessions and that getting too forceful may result in accidents.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
This reminds me of a guy who grabbed my head and was shoving it forcably onto his cock, to the point I gagged hard and then my reflex kicked in and my jaw clamped down onto him teeth and all. Trust me, he let go quickly with a big "OWWW.. what the f*ck" exclamation.

Never try to force a woman to deep throat you, and don't be grabbin her head and hair like that if that isn't her thing. You might get a nasty gash in your dick that resembles teethmarks. Oh, and how are you going to explain that to your S.O?

Very important to realize not all women like that nor appreciate that.
Assuming that hygiene is not an issue.....I LOVE IT....All of it down my throat....and, get disappointed if I don't get the "juice". I think it is more of a "control" issue for me.
However, I don't enjoy it if a guy gets too forceful.
quote-- Assuming that hygiene is not an issue.....I LOVE IT....All of it down my throat....and, get disappointed if I don't get the "juice". I think it is more of a "control" issue for me.

ditto!!!! I am a cumaholic!
In my opinion, in this age of CFS a guy can probably have his most powerful orgasm facefucking a gal who is highly skilled orally and who lets the guy know she loves swallowing every drop so they are both very turned on during the entire bbbjtcnqns. It should be a mutually rewarding activity from start to finish.
I've never had it. But I've only seen one real provider and she is on eccie. The other 3 were BP girls doing HJ. I am impeccibly clean, always use a wash cloth, I'm not just a soap washer, and recently was waxed for my recent provider experience. Being waxed does keep things cleaner.

I was one day hoping to experience a BBBJTcompletion. I was denied because I was to drippy. I am a really drippy boy, even the aestitician who waxed me noticed. This was mortifying. lol

btw if a provider doesn't CIM, I dont blame her. It is a yucky taste and texture. I had to see what the big issue was. lol
I've never had it. But I've only seen one real provider and she is on eccie. The other 3 were BP girls doing HJ. I am impeccibly clean, always use a wash cloth, I'm not just a soap washer, and recently was waxed for my recent provider experience. Being waxed does keep things cleaner.

I was one day hoping to experience a BBBJTcompletion. I was denied because I was to drippy. I am a really drippy boy, even the aestitician who waxed me noticed. This was mortifying. lol

btw if a provider doesn't CIM, I dont blame her. It is a yucky taste and texture. I had to see what the big issue was. lol Originally Posted by buzzworm86
It's like... egg whites and sea water.