Studio Website Passwords.

It’s been awhile since I have tried a Studio appointment. All their sites seem to be password protected now. How do I get the passwords? Any help would be much appreciated.
Well the easy answer would be you need to contact and email them to reverify. They likely are not taking new clients at the time with all the events that have happened. I would also say it be best to wait a bit as well
Well the easy answer would be you need to contact and email them to reverify. They likely are not taking new clients at the time with all the events that have happened. I would also say it be best to wait a bit as well Originally Posted by 643_DP
I’ll second this. You never know who you’re emailing or texting right now.
I’ll second this. You never know who you’re emailing or texting right now. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
You didn’t know I’m the past either.
Pw to see fake pics and pretend names.
Pw to see fake pics and pretend names. Originally Posted by SS2018
LOL. that's exactly what it is
This might be a good opportunity to look at the site’s rules. It should be against the rules to publicly reveal passwords for provider or agency sites.
"Please delete"
Pw to see fake pics and pretend names. Originally Posted by SS2018
quoted for truth. every girl is 30% of what the pictures are. they all look disgusting in person
quoted for truth. every girl is 30% of what the pictures are. they all look disgusting in person Originally Posted by mochicat
30% of the time you’re one hundred percent correct. I wouldn’t say they’re ALL disgusting. But many of them you’re better off leaving the room lighting as is - dark and dimly lit.
If they were 90-100% as pictured, their rate would be 500+ easy.
  • nono
  • 04-15-2024, 02:34 PM
I met a few that matched their pics. In the end you have to do your research.
OP, did you get any pw’s?
OP, did you get any pw’s? Originally Posted by 2balls75
The only pw he got was from Allen Ludden. I tried to figure out a couple of pw's, but failed. I am a Luddite 😁
Kfest and sunflower used to have girls that looked 90-100% as pictured and they charged the normal rate with very minimal upcharge options