PSA Drugs and Alcohol

The quickest way for a provider to lose her looks is to do the unmentionables. There is no such thing as the occasional sniff or iv hit. This also includes prescription abuse.

Alcohol is tricky. The occasional or even daily alcohol use i guess is ok but to get drunk on a daily basis is another quick way to lose your looks.

It's just bad business to come stoned or drunk to a session be it hobby or civie
Btw this goes for hobbiest as well.

Carry on people
+100.

Just curious, had a bad session?
I agree. Usually I can tell by the quality of their skin if they're heavy drinkers/drug users.
+1000000000000 It not only is awful for your looks but also impairs your judgement.
+1000000000000 It not only is awful for your looks but also impairs your judgement. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Thats right sweetheart your judgement would be poor. Like buying a Toyota, lol.
It sure does age a person. But thank God, it sure makes it easier to bang those chicks when I'm out and about.
I don't know what you guys are talking about.
+100.

Just curious, had a bad session? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
NOt me Naomi. There was a local review that spoke of a provider deterioration. WHen she first burst onto the scene she was vibrant and lively and now . I have never seen her but the before and after pics don;t lie Hence my PSA announcement.
Not bashing those who do the unmentionables on both sides just a PSA
Smoking too! I was always a little shocked when I was working as a photographer how many models smoked. Sometimes it even required extra touch ups to cover. Smoking will take it's toll on looks and overall health more than most people realize.
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
OMG Flect, is that really the same lady?
Hope so . . .
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

Those is sum hot bitches. Shit is the same hotty.