URL / Website: https://mom520999.com/view/198
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Chinatown
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, BBFS, CIP, GFE, DFK, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Super small girl, geisha skin, japanese fantasy experience.
She was very shy and very cute, hope she comes back cause she atf material!
Recommendation: Yes
Those pics are legit?
Those pics are legit? Originally Posted by Johnnyblaze2015
Originally Posted by drysocket465
Damn, Antonia looks fine as hell too. Anyone see her?

https://mom520999.com/view/196
Lol those are not real pics!
Lol those are not real pics! Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Well that sucks. Thanks.
what was the damage ?
Ma, I hate y'all for bullshitting. If today was any indication You can ignore the fucking photos."Celine" is a mid to late 30s chainsmoker with a giant cavity on the front teeth. And thebother gorl i went with was at least a little cute but goddamm, not worth the cash. Id rather L1 from all these middle aged ladies hahaha.I miss the thai agencies of old1
Ma, I hate y'all for bullshitting. If today was any indication You can ignore the fucking photos."Celine" is a mid to late 30s chainsmoker with a giant cavity on the front teeth. And thebother gorl i went with was at least a little cute but goddamm, not worth the cash. Id rather L1 from all these middle aged ladies hahaha.I miss the thai agencies of old1 Originally Posted by mehneh
HH is all over the place. I've hit home runs there, but most of the time, I get duds. fwiw, I did have a similar experience with a Japanese lady there once a few months or so ago.
Ma, I hate y'all for bullshitting. If today was any indication You can ignore the fucking photos."Celine" is a mid to late 30s chainsmoker with a giant cavity on the front teeth. And thebother gorl i went with was at least a little cute but goddamm, not worth the cash. Id rather L1 from all these middle aged ladies hahaha.I miss the thai agencies of old1 Originally Posted by mehneh
Dang Fukhard you could of been banging this chick for free if you gave her your contact info
Dang Fukhard you could of been banging this chick for free if you gave her your contact info Originally Posted by Nak936
Not her intention