Hillary takes a bullet!

Clinton: 'I take responsibility' for security ahead of Benghazi attack

Lima, Peru (CNN) -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the buck stops with her when it comes to who is to blame for security ahead of a deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.

"I take responsibility" for what happened on September 11, Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Elise Labott soon after arriving in Lima, Peru, for a visit.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/cli...azi/index.html
She's a good soldier. Deflect any shit from getting on her boss.
And it only took her a month to be talked into it.
Makes Obama look small.
Traditionally, when one takes this kind of bullet, admitting that a subordinate DIED because of one's inaction, one is expected and required to tender one's resignation, effective immediately.

I am not gonna hold my breath waiting...
She's a good soldier. Deflect any shit from getting on her boss. Originally Posted by camouflage
She can't deflect the lie the administration tried to run with in the aftermath. Odumbo, Jay Carney and Biden are all on the record lying trying to blame the attack on a video.
Lets see how long Bill can keep his mouth shut.
Traditionally, when one takes this kind of bullet, admitting that a subordinate DIED because of one's inaction, one is expected and required to tender one's resignation, effective immediately.

I am not gonna hold my breath waiting... Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Her "resignation" may only be 4 months away - with the rest of the administration.

Lets see how long Bill can keep his mouth shut. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Excellent point. Bill would like to be in the White House again. I'm surprised he hasn't made any sabotage statements yet.

Only two more weeks until the bin Laden Death photos!
Vice President Biden......................... ..................shits in his mess kit last week.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton .............................. ........takes the bullet today.

Ambassador RIce .............................. .........will be thrown under the bus anyday

President Obama................will be back into the corner of the White House soon!
White House leaks say we are about to attack someone in Libya so Obama can win an election. Why else would you tell the world that we are coming?

Hillary didn't take a bullet for nothing. She has something coming. Supreme Court???
  • Seedy
  • 10-16-2012, 01:17 AM
No way Romney will nominate that skank bitch..... lol
Lets see how long Bill can keep his mouth shut. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's too late to open his mouth. Besides, what is he going to say?

"My wife is responsible for the deaths of four good men, but she's a good person"? Or ... "It depends on what "dead" means"?

The Secretary of State is not ....

.........tasked with the security of the nation and its citizens.

"The President shall be commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the militia of the several states, ..."

Having Hillary fall on the sword is the most "transparent" thing this administration has done in the 3 1/2+ years of its existence. If this strategy doesn't work, ....... look out Michelle, your next.
Vice President
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton .............................. ........takes the bullet today.

Ambassador RIce .............................. .........will be thrown under the bus anyday
Originally Posted by tttalinky
Can you SEE any reason why Rice wasn't thrown under the bus ...

..... before Hillary?

This guy is a piece of work .... absolutely NO self-respect, class, or integrity.

If I have ever SEEN a circumstance in which "Man Up" had validity,

............ this is the ONE!

BT, wherever you are hiding, Hillary just got flushed for 2016, 2020, etc.
Hillary didn't take a bullet for nothing. She has something coming. Supreme Court??? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You think Romney is going to appoint her...?

Most of her confirmation would be spent explaining two things:

How she knew it was sniper fire that made her run on the tarmac?

and

Why it took her six months to find shoe boxes of cancelled checks in her White House closet so she could respond to a subpoena?

and if there were time left in the hearings ....

How come she ignored the requests for security that resulted in the death of a U.S. Ambassador and 3 security personnel and waited a month to take the responsibility of their deaths? and then what time was left over ...

Why was her law firm involved in a real estate scandal in Arkansas that was presided over by her husband while he was governor and involved her clients and his friends.

And, besides, Bill wouldn't stand for it!!! He would have to shut up.
The hate the wingers have for this administration exceeds the hate for the last...
They are trying to insulate Obama before the debate tonight. There is no getting around this as an issue in tonight's debate. Romney is going to raise the issue, and Obama has to have an answer.

Hillary already lobbed the softball, so now Obama can just swing at it.

So the official line now is, the White House didn't know...this was the State Department's fuck up.

We'll see how that pans out tonight. It will be interesting.