Wife threatens to "out" Husband

As far as worrying about what everyone will think...dont worry about it..your friends if they are really friends will stick by you and your family will get over it with time and if his wife is not giving him any thats his excuse why he decided to join the hobby.
His kids on the other hand will never come out of a divorce unscarred no matter what happens and as usual it can get very ugly if the wife so chooses to go that route .
You have to do what makes you happy ...all he can do is fight for the kids and usually judge is going to side with the woman no matter the reason for divorce.
He has to make that decision and be able to live with what he decides and sometimes its easier to just forget divorce and live with the conditions at hand for the kids sake.
Nothing good will come out of this either way ..hes either gonna be the villan or he can stay and be miserable.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-19-2011, 10:34 AM
So many variables here... clearly, there is not one correct answer to his (their) problem! These two should have never gotten married to begin with!

There are many things at play...
- 1st.... he fucked up by telling his (so-called best friend)! His current situation is the result of his own actions... these are the risks that come with our little hobby, here.

- Call me a dawg... but I have never really understood monogamy... not physically, anyway! I simply do not believe it's human nature! (but then again... I am a dawg )

- It sounds to me, as if she is more offended by the thought of divorce, than she is of him continuing to play with prostitutes! What does that say about her? Perhaps he should simply stick with the status quo for a while. Who knows... the realization that he has chosen to go outside of their marriage for sex... might possibly create some retrospection within her, as to why it might have happened in the first place. Probably not... but ya never know!

- As far as their marriage is concerned... yes, he is guilty of fucking up... but she certainly doesn't quite sound like a princess, either! At this point, considering her threats... who holds the higher ground? The marriage wasn't worth a shit before his best friend helped fuck it up even more. Can it get worse than it is now? Probably not.
Can it get better? Maybe.

- I feel for the poor bastard!! Sounds like SnL provides nice relief from an otherwise depressing situation!!