And ASPD...

Is now officially gone.
  • ampad
  • 01-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Sad to see it go. That was an unexpected slow and strange death. Things were getting weird there in the end.
Weird is right!
yes, 10 glorious years and a month of hell.
Hopefully much was learned by all. I was harvesting old reviews of mine and looking at others. So were views thousands of times.....one of Joanna had 99,000+ hits....
Well like they say "all good things must come an end" I feel your pain
we all hate to see it go Omahan I'm just glad the majority is moving to the same community... And what doesn't kill us makes us stronger! We will weather the storm right guys & gals?
I'm going to miss it. I met some great friends and learned many things. I do regret never meeting Amber or at least speaking to her.

I hope everyone makes the move here as well as the other place.

*hugs*
It was an interesting and helpful place as evidenced by how high up in my most visited list it was.
It is sad to see aspd gone. It was a happy site this morning to see a KC Metro area here though! This place feels like it could be a nice little home.
  • Bubba
  • 01-07-2010, 06:28 AM
Now it's up to us to make it home and to help it grow!
Hope we can take the best parts of the old place and build this into something great. I also hope we can eliminate some of the petty BS and bickering. That's probably asking too much, but there's always hope!
Omahan at least you got your avatar back good to see both you and bubba over here.
Omahan at least you got your avatar back good to see both you and bubba over here. Originally Posted by howudoin
How ya doing, howudoin?
Now it's up to us to make it home and to help it grow! Originally Posted by Bubba
..so does that mean i get to drink lots and lots of beer, and pee in the flower garden?

..so does that mean i get to drink lots and lots of beer, and pee in the flower garden?

Originally Posted by jeff one086
That's up to Carlie isn't it??

We need more smilies!!!!