Where are the Sexiest European Women from??

Germany? Italy? Spain? Czechoslovakia? France? England? I'm not gonna go into each and every country but you see where I'm getting at... I personally think Spanish and Italian women are HOTTTTT!!!
Travel the world extensively, in my opinion it is a tough call between Spain and Eastern European countries such as Bulgaria, Romainia.
i would have to go with Spain .... second would be Romania... just my opinion
a lot of victoria's secret models are european arent they?? that girl in the giorgio armani perfume commercial with the blue eyes and brown hair is sexxxxy!!!! she looks like she could be from romania or somewhere..
a lot of victoria's secret models are european arent they?? that girl in the giorgio armani perfume commercial with the blue eyes and brown hair is sexxxxy!!!! she looks like she could be from romania or somewhere.. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Secret_models
I think Czech women are hot.
I think Czech women are hot. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Yup. Women from the Czech Republic...followed closely by Polish ladies.
France. Italy would be my second choice, especially Northern Italy. Swedish girls aren't bad either.
I have to hope it is France. They seem so sophisticated and calm. Forgiving too it appears.

My fantasy is a short haired french vixen that has coffee and croissants with me in a quaint cafe.

oui'