In the Middle of Hobby Hell

• MrGiz
  • 07-07-2018, 05:22 PM
I am stranded in Center, TX. . .and will be for a while.

Are there any quality playmates in Nacogdoches?
  • MrGiz
  • 07-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Lufkin? Not into driving for hours for just a lil fun.
You sorta in dead zone there for a just spur of the moment hook up, not to say I haven’t gotten some pussy in center because I have. I always had to have is pre arrangement. Lots of ladies in that part of the country. Just have to do your homework before you set up shop.
Yeah, sucks around here. You would think there would be at least a few around Nac and Lufkin. I believe there is a grand total of 1.
Best bet is to look in Shreveport, Longview, or Tyler.

Might checkout Seekingarrangement.com for future trips. No past experience on my part with in there as it’s too close to home, but others have had some success finding local UTR semi civie pussy on SA.

i know what you mean, i stay in center often and is always dead, i have had a few mwwt me there a year ago or so, like dreamin said, have to pre arrange. i did notice one post a couple weeks ago she is in that area, ashley i think it was, i have not seen her been am thinking about it
I'll come to center
Still looking? I'm in Nac today until in the morning. Give me a holler if you wanna come visit.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-14-2018, 06:53 PM
Thanks Janessa, you look like a Sweet Treat!!
However , I’m not in the position to take you up on the generous offer right now!
Visiting in Nacogdoches this weekend, if you're still looking.
Visiting Today, Tonight, and Tomorrow Morning ONLY!! NACOGDOCHES (incall) and surrounding Deep East TX area. TEXT with name and screening info for booking