Pennsylvania Congressional race: someone has to do it

For whatever reason the fact that there are 70,000 more registered Democrats in District 18 than Republicans has not come into play in recent elections. Trump carried it by 20 points. The House representative has been Republican since the early 2000s.

I do agree that Lamb is not your typical Democrat but he is not in favor of many of Trump's platform. As a Catholic, he is opposed to abortion but is pro-choice. He did not support the tax reform package. He is NOT in favor of repealing Obamacare. He does support tariffs on steel since he comes from s steel-producing area. Maybe you can tell me in what areas he supports Trump/s policies. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
He ran as a pro LIFE. candidate. Pro GUN, Pro TARRIF. He did say he was pro ACA. He did say the tax cuts were for the rich. He spoke positively about Trump and negatively about Pelosi. You don’t live here and didn’t have to listen to him everyday. Time will tell if he votes how he campaigned. My guess is no. My guess he’ll mimick Joe Manchin. Talks like a moderate but votes straight for Liberal policies.
Has Pennsylvania decided what District 18 will look like in October 2018?

So the candidates for the NEW-18 will know if they live in it or not.

In time for the NEW ELECTION!
There's a big difference between a 20 percent margin and two tenths of one percentage point. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Exactly. Trump's win was what, 80 THOUSAND votes. And most illegally registered voters vote democrat...
He ran as a pro LIFE. candidate. Pro GUN, Pro TARRIF. He did say he was pro ACA. He did say the tax cuts were for the rich. He spoke positively about Trump and negatively about Pelosi. You don’t live here and didn’t have to listen to him everyday. Time will tell if he votes how he campaigned. My guess is no. My guess he’ll mimick Joe Manchin. Talks like a moderate but votes straight for Liberal policies. Originally Posted by bambino
So Pennsylvania voters were voting based on policies? Wouldn't it be best to vote for a Republican if you liked what TrumPutin was doing?

Sounds like you are making excuses for the ass whipping that took place in you're state.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2018, 03:45 PM
He ran as a pro LIFE. candidate. . Originally Posted by bambino
I thought I heard him say he was pro life but did not want to impose his will on others.

That kinda sounds like Pro Choice to me.

Pro TARRIF. . Originally Posted by bambino
Pro these tariffs!

Everyone is for tariffs that benefit their district.
I thought I heard him say he was pro life but did not want to impose his will on others.

That kinda sounds like Pro Choice to me.

Pro these tariffs!

Everyone is for tariffs that benefit their district. Originally Posted by WTF
You can be either Pro life or choice without imposing your will on others. WTF does imposing your will on others have to do with it. Unless he votes for Pro Choice policies, then he’s imposing his will on others. And a hypocrite. And yes, he was Pro Trump Tarrifs.
You can be either Pro life or choice without imposing your will on others. WTF does imposing your will on others have to do with it. Unless he votes for Pro Choice policies, then he’s imposing his will on others. And a hypocrite. Originally Posted by bambino
To be "Pro Life" means you don't believe in killing. Most of you pro Life people are the first in line to support the death penalty. You're pussy grabbing leader TrumPutin wants to have the death penalty for drug dealers. Does that mean hes going to execute the pharmaceutical companies CEO, etc?

You're not pro life, you are anti abortion. Quit talking out you're "evangelical" asses. Talk about hypocrites
He ran as a pro LIFE. candidate. Pro GUN, Pro TARRIF. He did say he was pro ACA. He did say the tax cuts were for the rich. He spoke positively about Trump and negatively about Pelosi. You don’t live here and didn’t have to listen to him everyday. Time will tell if he votes how he campaigned. My guess is no. My guess he’ll mimick Joe Manchin. Talks like a moderate but votes straight for Liberal policies. Originally Posted by bambino
yeah... fake conservative or fake moderate. whatever... he'll do what lefty democrats do.

they're gonna try to pull the bait n' switch tactic like they did in 2009.
To be "Pro Life" means you don't believe in killing. Most of you pro Life people are the first in line to support the death penalty. You're pussy grabbing leader TrumPutin wants to have the death penalty for drug dealers. Does that mean hes going to execute the pharmaceutical companies CEO, etc?

You're not pro life, you are anti abortion. Quit talking out you're "evangelical" asses. Talk about hypocrites Originally Posted by themystic
Pro life is a term coined by the left and you fell for their screed hook, line, and sinker.
Pro life is a term coined by the left and you fell for their screed hook, line, and sinker. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So did his mother. Look at what ended up taking up space.
So did his mother. Look at what ended up taking up space. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Damn Lexy Liar. Im almost youre son in law. Show a little respect Pops
..... youre son in law.... Originally Posted by themystic
... hardly!

You're still posting.

You're not pro life, you are anti abortion. Quit talking out you're "evangelical" asses. Talk about hypocrites Originally Posted by themystic
Who said I was Pro Life you moron? Who? People like you are the biggest argument against pro life. Your mother should have jammed a coat hanger up your fetus ass and tossed you in a dumpster. And comparing abortion to the death penalty is idiotic. What crimes do fetuses commit you fucking moron.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2018, 08:10 AM
You can be either Pro life or choice without imposing your will on others. WTF does imposing your will on others have to do with it. Unless he votes for Pro Choice policies, then he’s imposing his will on others. . Originally Posted by bambino
You are the God Damn idiot that said he was Pro Life....

I pointed out the reality.

He is Pro Choice.