Increased PM capacity for verified ladies and members ...

I'm very pleased to announce that in appreciation of our members, and your continue loyalty to Eccie, we are increasing the mailbox capacity to 2500 PM's for members and verified providers.

Great news!

Best,
Elisabeth
Thanks!!!!
Wow!

Thank You!
I was wondering why that happened... But I'm very happy!
Clarification, please. Do male "members" lacking Premium Access get this message capacity bump? Or are they still limited to the basic 50 total?

Any case, my suggestion for folks wishing to bulk up on messages:

-- set up some "historic" folders where you can segregate older messages, and a "discreet" folder or two for special needs, such as vouches, verifications and the like.

Best to remember that "stuff happens" and always best to download your PMs every once in a while to make sure messages are in a black hole at certain times.

The biggest issue in my eyes about having too many messages in PMs is that you can only search the "first" page of any folder.

If you download all of the messages into a computer file (but, think security!) that entire file is very searchable all at once no matter how many messages might be in it. And, if you are like me, you might upload that file into the cloud so you can search it from anywhere anytime. But: remember security.
Oh, absolutely excellent! I was delighted to see this when I logged on and went to my PM box today. For those of you who wonder why: Increased storage here on site is the safest and most effective way for providers to keep track of ECCIE members who we have pre-screened but who haven't yet visited us; will enable us to give better references to other ladies more expediently; will help us recognize patterns of contact in response to ads placed; and will be helpful with various other communications issues and statistical blah, blah, blah.

THANK YOU!
Clarification, please. Do male "members" lacking Premium Access get this message capacity bump? Or are they still limited to the basic 50 total?

... Originally Posted by ck1942
Not having reviewed anyone lately, I don't currently have premium access. And my PM capacity is still stated as being 50.

So, our "continued loyalty to Eccie" must correspond to premium access, I guess. Oh, well ...
Clarification, please. Do male "members" lacking Premium Access get this message capacity bump? Or are they still limited to the basic 50 total? Originally Posted by ck1942
Negative sir. This is an added benefit for our loyal PA and VP members. And a nice carrot to upgrade.
Negative sir. This is an added benefit for our loyal PA and VP members. And a nice carrot to upgrade. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I have a question!

Does an inbox immediately drop to 50 when PA expires? If so, are all messages deleted or does the inbox refuse messages until enough are deletes?
Bbstew is the only nagger be PM'n me. Axed him to address me publicly. No need to waste a bandwidth over here

Off we goo
Hello everyone I'm new to using my account. Any pointers??
Bbstew is the only nagger be PM'n me. Axed him to address me publicly. No need to waste a bandwidth over here

Off we goo Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Stewy is a bit screwy... I've never gotten anything useful in a pm from him.

Hello everyone I'm new to using my account. Any pointers?? Originally Posted by PleasureRiots
Yes, pay attention to the topic of the thread in which you're posting.

I have a question!

Does an inbox immediately drop to 50 when PA expires? If so, are all messages deleted or does the inbox refuse messages until enough are deletes? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
An excellent question!
I have a question!

Does an inbox immediately drop to 50 when PA expires? If so, are all messages deleted or does the inbox refuse messages until enough are deletes? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Does an inbox immediately drop to 50 when PA expires?
Yes

If so, are all messages deleted
No

or does the inbox refuse messages until enough are deletes?
Yes

Off we goo Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Please do not try to hijack the thread

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.