Anyone know of a COSMETIC DENTIST willing to trade?

If anyone knows of a dentist willing to trade please let me knpw or have them contact me.
That would be a great find. Good luck. I need a cosmetic surgeon willing to trade!!!!
Same here!
Cosmetic surgeon would be nice. Or would know one that takes monthly payments for people with bad credit.
I wish! I'm waiting until May of this year for my major coverage to come into effect. Dental work is expensive!I pay 32/ month for mine, but dental insurance to me is like car insurance. If I didn't have it, I'd be walking around with F'ed up teeth! LMAO
Many dentists partner up with financing programs. Care Credit is just one, there are several. Try to apply for them. It is a very easy and quick application and you can even do online from home and get preapproved before you go in so you know for sure!
Has anyone had any luck with finding anyone yet? If so, please share?!
You may try a dental school. It takes longer to get the work done but it is cheaper. The students have to do a good job because they work under the instructors license.
I wish! I'm waiting until May of this year for my major coverage to come into effect. Dental work is expensive!I pay 32/ month for mine, but dental insurance to me is like car insurance. If I didn't have it, I'd be walking around with F'ed up teeth! LMAO Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Is ur insurance for self employed? If so can you tell me which one
I may be able to help dental wise..PM me if interested. Based in htx
I was told in each county ,they may offer sliding scale pay.
I know this is probably way off but if you had the mobility to make a trip to Utah I am having a full mouth reconstructive surgery and after years of hunting I found someone who will finance it in house. The total is 24k (or 20k cash) and I have to pay $8k up front and something like $600 per month for the next two years. If I default (heaven forbid)its written into the contract that I would owe an additional 40% interest on top of the 24k.
I know it sounds steep but after trying to build up my credit for 2+ years trying to qualify for "care credit" and raising my credit score nearly 80 points and still getting turned down I felt I was left without much choice in the matter. It was the best I could find and the only Inhouse financing in Mormonlandia. But for real.. talk about PREDATORY lending, only in America is the Loan Shark your Oral Surgeon. I am just thankful I have the ability to make large sums of money if I bust my ass. I may have to bang half of the world to fo it but whats new lol..If any one is interested I know its a long shot but just in case...Check Out Utah Smile Clinic Dr. Randy Roberts
Would love to find a clear choice (porcelain veneers with 4 dental implants) type dentist in Kansas city.......thanks!