Eliminate the redirects.

Way too many redirects here on this site. Especially when doing small things like liking a post. Why must I be redirected and informed that the like on the post is happening?

There doesn't have to be so many redirects here.

Thank you.
Totally agree with you there. It's pathetic that happens so much.
Redirects = additional link hits for ads... = $$$ this site is not free to run...
Go to m.eccie.net - not too much functionality loss.
Agreed!
  • jerky
  • 04-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Redirects = additional link hits for ads... = $$$ this site is not free to run... Originally Posted by frontier_man
I understand that the site cost money to keep afloat, that's why I don't mind paying for premium access. When I get hit with a redirect every time I touch a key it makes me reconsider and I doubt if I will continue paying. It's very cheesey.
I agree. There have been times I was unable to look up a lady's Showcase due to being 'redirected' every attempt I made!
Way too many redirects here on this site. Especially when doing small things like liking a post. Why must I be redirected and informed that the like on the post is happening?

There doesn't have to be so many redirects here.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Jon[s]
+1 Jon
I get them too constantly. I'm a provider. Why in the Fuck would I want to see the topless Ashley Madison lady? Come on ECCIE!! I have stuff to do