how do I "unsave" my password?

made a mistake, in a hurry, and clicked "save" password.. using Microsoft edge.. did not mean to save.

for that matter, I accidentally typed an extra letter for user name, which is also saved.. want to get rid of that too.
I can email you a temporary password then you'll be able to change it once you log in again

Is the email address on your profile correct?
Change your password - the next time it asks if you want to save it...don't. Then change it back, if you want...
Check this link
http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/ma...s-edge-browser Originally Posted by Totempole
tried this.. never found step 2.. thanks though.

I can email you a temporary password then you'll be able to change it once you log in again

Is the email address on your profile correct? Originally Posted by DickEmDown
thanks DED, I was going to do that, but..

Change your password - the next time it asks if you want to save it...don't. Then change it back, if you want... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I tried this just now, looks like it worked.. it may be a day or two before I know for sure.. thanks everyone.
Cool...
Change your password - the next time it asks if you want to save it...don't. Then change it back, if you want... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

I tried this just now, looks like it worked.. it may be a day or two before I know for sure.. thanks everyone. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That worked? Damn it - I was just kidding!! Glad I could help...kinda....