BARTERING...

Has anyone ever bartered goods for a session?
I have many times.
I love getting to know the person as a human being.
The reason why am asking is because a guy wanted a session of dressing en-femme for me, but, didn't want to exchange an envelope.
He said he felt awkward doing that.
He wanted to give a gift instead.
It worked out very well.
I was wondering if anyone else bartered.
I have, but it has to be asked before hand and I think it helped ad on to that submissives fantasy.
  • j4j4
  • 03-29-2017, 11:38 AM
I have bartered mattress an furniture with lots of ladies I"m a wholesaler so it has worked out well but u must get to know each other first.
I have with laptops. 3 times. All worked out well. In fact on 2 of them I dropped off the laptop and did not have a session until several weeks later. NP.
I did a few websites years ago as a barter.
I just gave them the files on a thmb drive though, they would get a host for the files.

Worked out ok.

I also did cam work with a girl (Daddy catches daughter posing for her BF and daddy teaches her what that will get her) she made 700 bucks in a couple hours and I fucked her for two hours lol
I have bartered auto repair a few times and it worked out great! But there has been a few that seemed to be busy every time I called to collect. I just cut my losses and I am much more careful whom I make a deal with.
  • ogre
  • 03-29-2017, 02:34 PM
I did an emergency car repair for a provider in exchange for a session. I furnished parts, tools and know how. And she furnished, well...
Sadly I have no skills anyone would barter for. People think a google search is just as good as medical advice/care.
Although the bartering was not direct (this for that) it helped

One time, I took out three pedi chairs because the Texas requirements to have them were too stringent.
Repaired a clothes dryer.
Took two cars down to get inspected by the dealer with minor repairs
Traded for photos a few times..
I traded a very good, nearly new Samsung TV for a session. She needed it for her incall. The session was great.
I'd barter for equality but would need to be prearranged
I always get to know my Gents and see what they do so I can utilize their skillz as well. I have traded many skills for my Craft. I have an iron worker who makes me Custom BDSM equipment, A dentist who redid my entire mouth!! A waiter who furnished one of my houses!! Just to give a few examples. Men in the hobby love to give there skillz to a provider! Closed mouths don't get fed so it never hurts to ask!
Most men here don't like women with closed mouths. Of course when a woman opens it they want to put a cock in it...

I always get to know my Gents and see what they do so I can utilize their skillz as well. I have traded many skills for my Craft. I have an iron worker who makes me Custom BDSM equipment, A dentist who redid my entire mouth!! A waiter who furnished one of my houses!! Just to give a few examples. Men in the hobby love to give there skillz to a provider! Closed mouths don't get fed so it never hurts to ask! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
I am always up for a barter.