South Texas LADIES

BCpowder here had a very IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Since you can o my post once in the weekend line.up.. which I did in San Antonio.. but left there quickly (LE literally EVERYWHERE, Just. WARNING you🛑

But where could I post so people know I'm in town ?
Indiana says hello south Texas professionals.
South Texas has its own forum separate from San Antonio for corpus to be exact ..u can post there since u haven't yet
Shucks, nary a sign of any LE at our little social event gathering last night. You would have fit right in (probably between a redhead and a blonde - LOL - plenty of "fellowship" and maybe some post-event "worship."

Yes, it is election season all over Texas and the city law enforcers out out proving they earn their paychecks.
South Texas MF That's Where I Stay
Get Money from you bitches every GD Day
In My Pimp-C voice(RiP)
you can post five times in the weekend lineup but only one per City so if you left San Antonio you can post in the weekend lined up wherever you're at. Also you can check requests in that city.
I thought you can only do one weekend lineup..and when that happened to me sugar I asked the mods to move it to the city you are in and or ask them to delete the old one because of the problem and just put your other weekend ad up...if you get flagged send them the copy of the request you sent all should be ok.,, but you are correct 1 weekend ad and 5 weekday ads in different forums
BC we have our own section on here for South TX, if your are coming down south make sure to post on it or we will never see you : (
Hello!
also for me personally, I do like when girls post on b.p. when they're in town and list that they are a member and verified. some girls post on b.p. but don't list that they're verified so I might just skip them and not give a second look.

also, as a side note I would like to see you when your in town.
Would like an invite. New to Austin. Verificatied Provider provider
  • JRod2
  • 04-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Would like an invite. New to Austin. Verificatied Provider provider Originally Posted by mandypandy4u

Wow Mandy!! You're a hot little Fucktoy!! Invite extended to Corpus Christi - We'll treat you right!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1620181&highlight=