Internet Stalking

Met a lady in the hobby that has had her Social Media hacked by a former room mate. Everything, email, twitter, Facebook, etc. Her pics were taken from eccie and posted on her Twitter, which her family sees and now wants to know why the lady is posting semi nudes of herself on line.
The room mate has since created an online persona that matches my lady friend and is causing a great deal of headaches for her.
Is there anything that can be done about this? Civil restraining order maybe?
She wants to call a cop but you can imagine the nightmare that could cause.
Any guidance would be appreciated. Both parties are in Dallas.
Damage control is number 1!

First, your friend needs to get control of her accounts and obviously dump the roomie.

Always with family, friends etc. deny, deny, deny. Her identity has been stolen! And her accounts hacked is all she can tell the family. Maybe by an ex, but certainly by the EX -roomie.

If it can happen to movie stars it can happen to her.

Then your pal needs to understand that putting any of personally identifiable data out there is nutzo. But I suspect she may already know that.

She also needs to try to get stuff pulled from search engines if possible.

Best of luck!
  • gt27
  • 04-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Well, a temporary restraining order could happen, but one would have to go to court which also means one would have to explain to a judge what her photos were of. . . C'mon, it's bad enough she was hacked but to couple this with an admission is terribly stupid.

Maybe this is the excuse to the family, there are websites where people get off on seeing someone photoshop someone else face on another persons nude body. She had an ex, or whomever, get jealous and did some photo shopping after they hacked her account.
I don't know that she has to say where they came from but I get your point and I told her that.
Stay out of it
She is a hooker.
Go find another hooker and let her deal with her own problems
Stay out of it
She is a hooker.
Go find another hooker and let her deal with her own problems Originally Posted by Gotyour6
+1
I see now where the stupidity of some of you guys come from... Cyber stalking and cyber bullying is indeed a crime. FEDERAL crime if I am not mistaken. I am dealing with a psychopath right now for that very same reason. All because I won't befriend her anymore when I found out she was nuts!!
You guys just don't get it. Un believable....
M.M.
I see now where the stupidity of some of you guys come from... Cyber stalking and cyber bullying is indeed a crime. FEDERAL crime if I am not mistaken. I am dealing with a psychopath right now for that very same reason. All because I won't befriend her anymore when I found out she was nuts!!
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I get it and understand it is a crime.
I just don't get involved in peoples personal life.
Why would I pay you to listen to bullshit I don't want to hear at home?

One of the first hookers I had been with started to tell me her personal bullshit and hard times about coming to America.
I DONT CARE!

You have an issue with someone and I am fucking you for money?
That is where it stops.
I hand money to you, you fuck me, I leave.

Got problems? Call a friend.
I am not your friend. I met you to fuck the holes in your body.

She would have to prove without a doubt it was the roomie. she could file for harassmet and apply for a restraining order. Which she most likely won't get. Another option is she could sue him in civil court but that's an even bigger hassle and waste of time and money. What's done is done.people have already seen the posts. Sucks but that's one of the risks one takes when we do what we do. Learn to let shit go. The more one fights it the more attention it'll bring. Pick and choose your battles.
I get it and understand it is a crime.
I just don't get involved in peoples personal life.
Why would I pay you to listen to bullshit I don't want to hear at home?

One of the first hookers I had been with started to tell me her personal bullshit and hard times about coming to America.
I DONT CARE!

You have an issue with someone and I am fucking you for money?
That is where it stops.
I hand money to you, you fuck me, I leave.

Got problems? Call a friend.
I am not your friend. I met you to fuck the holes in your body. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I didn't start this thread, I am just a commentator. The OP was asking a ?? about stalking , in the forum that is for questions about legality.

I posted my opinion, based on my recent experience with a stalker/cyberbully.

If you want to discuss fucking/money exchange/ ect. then go to CO-Ed and discuss it there. Do you actually think I sit and discuss my issues with a client/potential client?? You have got to be kidding me...LOL

You may not have friends in the hobby, but I have many friends with whom we can interact and discuss personal things without fear of judgement, and we can give each other advice he and I .

If you are just that cold, and have no feelings towards ladies whom you say you just pay money to fuck, then you must be a really dead fish in the bed.
Too bad for you sir.....
M.M.
Happened to a friend in the fetish world, (not illegal, but risque photos) were sent to her work, boss, etc. When she initially went to the police, they said it was her fault, that she put the pics on the web. It wasn't until she had an attorney explain that they took a report. So far she has a restraining order, is going after the stalker for other charges, copyright violation, among them...
Long process. It adds another layer when the pics are used for what might appear to be illegal activity.
Met a lady in the hobby that has had her Social Media hacked by a former room mate. Everything, email, twitter, Facebook, etc. Her pics were taken from eccie and posted on her Twitter, which her family sees and now wants to know why the lady is posting semi nudes of herself on line.
The room mate has since created an online persona that matches my lady friend and is causing a great deal of headaches for her.
Is there anything that can be done about this? Civil restraining order maybe?
She wants to call a cop but you can imagine the nightmare that could cause.
Any guidance would be appreciated. Both parties are in Dallas. Originally Posted by bearcub
Welcome to internet and hackers and stalkers.Internet dangerous
I do feel sorry for her.

And I hope she gets it sorted out.
The hobby is great fun till its not.
It can destroy you if you let it.

Keep your RW and your HL so far away from each other they never meet.

Just my 2 cents.

Ex anything usually spells trouble.
Never ever ever give anyone your password to anything.

Lesson learned.
Protect yourself and keep your lives separate.

Stay safe
And
Happy Hunting

ONA
Out
I didn't start this thread, I am just a commentator. The OP was asking a ?? about stalking , in the forum that is for questions about legality.

I posted my opinion, based on my recent experience with a stalker/cyberbully.

If you want to discuss fucking/money exchange/ ect. then go to CO-Ed and discuss it there. Do you actually think I sit and discuss my issues with a client/potential client?? You have got to be kidding me...LOL

You may not have friends in the hobby, but I have many friends with whom we can interact and discuss personal things without fear of judgement, and we can give each other advice he and I .

If you are just that cold, and have no feelings towards ladies whom you say you just pay money to fuck, then you must be a really dead fish in the bed.
Too bad for you sir.....
Not a dead fish, I just know where we stand.
If you think anyone is your friend, stop fucking them
Only hookers that I know that had friends were suckers that gave them free shit.

I pay, you fuck.
Even if i was a dead fish, I dont care. I pay you to get naked and fuck.
She should call the authorities.