Provider asked me to post this here about Getting TESTED...low cost and anonymous...

Ordered lab work online. 10 STDS checked for and it is as anonymous as you want it to be...

Bit the bullet and scheduled through this site (link below):

http://www.myprivatelabs.com

It looks like all of the sites offering the same test use the same lab network and offer the same 10 panel STD test. The only difference is price. This one has the best price for the same lab work ($198).

Followed the link and typed in my zip. They found a lab within walking distance of my office.

Used my monger email address to register. They said I didn't need an appointment and to just check in with the paperwork they emailed me from the site requesting the blood/urine work.

Went to the lab that day. Drew blood, peed in a cup. 3 days later, they emailed me the results. Feels good to have a negative test in your hand fellas (and ladies).

Anyway, you can use a fake name and the instructions on the form you give them tell the front desk person to check ID. They asked for an address, and I told them they didn't need it and to just put down the lab address. They said that was fine.

I highly recommend.

Stay Safe Everyone. Do it. I am glad I did.
The closest lab to me to use this is 212 miles away. It sucks to live in the middle of nowhere.
West Texas?
" the instructions on the form you give them tell the front desk person to check ID"

I presume you meant to type to NOT check ID correct?
" the instructions on the form you give them tell the front desk person to check ID"

I presume you meant to type to NOT check ID correct? Originally Posted by jammanoman

Yes...the are instructed to NOT check your ID. I really wish we could edit posts.
Closest place is .5 miles away
Will be going!
Thank you!