Video games

Video games ,,, yes or no

If yes, what do you play ?
When I was younger video games was my life. While my friends were all going out and getting into trouble (smoking weed, shoplifting, etc) I was at home playing video games with my other nerdy friends. Some of our favorites were Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Halo, Wolfenstein (original pc version). When Xbox live first came out I was really into Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Unreal Championship on Xbox. Then came all the cheaters and hackers who pretty much ruined things for me. Nowadays in my 30's I just can't find the time. I still have all of my old systems (nintendo all the way up to xbox 360) in case my future kids want to play them someday.
  • Trey
  • 04-14-2017, 09:09 PM
Currently I am playing Wildlands on ps4. I also have the new mass effect. I have played games since my dad bought a atari and asteroids and pit fall were the shit. Dad stopped playing on the NES beating topgun and hanging up the controller. I do have a hard time finding the time now. And I play a lot of games on easy just to get through them faster. I really like wildlands single player the online ruines the story.

Online I'm playing uncharted still. Its an easy pick up and go game and I got it for my buddy too so we play on that. No sports gamesfor me just action and scify.
Yes Ps4 Diablo 3
Yes xbox one - FPS mainly Wolfenstein ,Rainbow siege its a stress helper
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-15-2017, 10:14 AM
I'm a pc gamer. I think I have about 250 games in my Steam library.

Stardew Valley
Night In the Woods
Fallout
Ark
Magika
Diablo
CSGO
The only one I play much of is Hearthstone.

I tend to watch more on Twitch than I actually play these days though.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-19-2017, 12:28 PM
I stopped playing Hearthstone for along time until this recent release...