Bill O'Reilly

6 months ago I cut the cord so I don't watch Fox.

So what gives? Tonight I happened to be somewhere watching CNN and Anderson Cooper has some lady on talking like she was in actual attendance, imitating one of the ladies who is suing/has sued O'Reilly. The incredible thing is she's playing a role where she is one of the defendants and speaking as if the viewer has a front row seat portraying something as actually happened. But it is all hearsay. Of course, Cooper doesn't jump in.

Wasn't there a confidentiality agreement in place where none of the women were to testify as to the validity of the claims? I hear 4 or so women have made claims against Bill and that most of his advertisers have abandoned him. I don't see how that happens if the women signed a confidentiality agreement and it remains enforce.

I am reading were one of the confidentiality agreements goes back to 2004. How does this happen? Am I off on some of my facts?
He's fucking toast.

So what gives? Tonight I happened to be somewhere watching CNN and Anderson Cooper has some lady on talking like she was in actual attendance, imitating one of the ladies who is suing/has sued O'Reilly. The incredible thing is she's playing a role where she is one of the defendants and speaking as if the viewer has a front row seat portraying something as actually happened. But it is all hearsay. Of course, Cooper doesn't jump in.

Wasn't there a confidentiality agreement in place where none of the women were to testify as to the validity of the claims? I hear 4 or so women have made claims against Bill and that most of his advertisers have abandoned him. I don't see how that happens if the women signed a confidentiality agreement and it remains enforce.

I am reading were one of the confidentiality agreements goes back to 2004. How does this happen? Am I off on some of my facts? Originally Posted by gnadfly
2003 actually.

dunno, I guess these women think those agreements don't apply to "harassment".

but it is undoubtedly hearsay, he vs. she and no witnesses to back it up over the alleged boorish behavior.

I guess they're psycho.
Several possibilities .... doesn't apply to O'Reilly ... has been breached by others ... already been tossed in litigation ... doesn't apply to a person not covered by the agreement ... like many post-employment agreements they are usually strictly construed AGAINST the employer.
  • R.M.
  • 04-19-2017, 05:29 AM
He's fucking toast. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are shitting me. We agree on something. Fuck me running.
I can't wait to see his replacement is. Maybe Tomi Lauren?!

So... his career is ruined because he invited a woman up to his hotel room, she politely declined, and they had a drink at the bar instead?
Thirteen million bucks? What was that for? A girl? A piece of ass?

You tell me, LLephantMan. Think on it a while. Maybe you'll figure it out.
Thirteen million bucks? What was that for? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup, how many millions did you collect after you sued that rabbi who "molested" you 55 years ago?
  • WTF
  • 04-19-2017, 08:05 AM

I am reading were one of the confidentiality agreements goes back to 2004. How does this happen? Am I off on some of my facts? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I thought I'd already told you that he was losing ad revenue....big trouble when that happens.

Plus to be fair to Bill....Fox is trying to buy some British something or other and do not need this sideshow right now.

FOX is a propaganda haven. Same as MSNBC, but a tad more skewed and less intelligent in the main. Plus, Roger A was a bully and an arrogant asshole. He established a low bar. FOX is a reflection of a bigger problem in this country. No, not the sexism -best leggy talking heads in the business-- but the most blatant propaganda on the tube. Do some research and reading about propaganda (media manipulation) in Russia and the circus master there. We're heading in that direction. It started so innocently here, with fake applause and advertisers spouting any fucking thing they wanted to say in order to sell more shit. It has grown far more diabolical now. There remain bright, resourceful journalists working in this country, and they need not worry about being murdered. But we're moving in the wrong direction.
Assup, how many millions did you collect after you sued that rabbi who "molested" you 55 years ago? Originally Posted by lustylad
And how much did the lying liberals " rock star ", Slick Willy the perjuring sexual predator have to pay out to all of them women he " confronted " ?????
  • WTF
  • 04-19-2017, 09:24 AM
FOX is a propaganda haven. Same as MSNBC, but a tad more skewed and less intelligent in the main. Plus, Roger A was a bully and an arrogant asshole. He established a low bar. FOX is a reflection of a bigger problem in this country. No, not the sexism -best leggy talking heads in the business-- but the most blatant propaganda on the tube. Do some research and reading about propaganda (media manipulation) in Russia and the circus master there. We're heading in that direction. It started so innocently here, with fake applause and advertisers spouting any fucking thing they wanted to say in order to sell more shit. It has grown far more diabolical now. There remain bright, resourceful journalists working in this country, and they need not worry about being murdered. But we're moving in the wrong direction. Originally Posted by Muy Largo

Several possibilities .... doesn't apply to O'Reilly ... has been breached by others ... already been tossed in litigation ... doesn't apply to a person not covered by the agreement ... like many post-employment agreements they are usually strictly construed AGAINST the employer. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So nondisclosure agreements carry little to no weight? I was surprised when this woman spoke as if she were there and made a lot of accusations. She obviously wasn't there but the host acted like everything was valid. I thought they could be sued.

Does that mean I can breach a nondisclosure agreement by someone "miraculously" finding out what "might" have happened then acting like they witnessed it? I know someone who knows someone....

Yeah, losing advertisers will get you let go on TV. Thanks for the news alert WDF. That's what happened to Beck. I'm surprised though if an agreement was signed how they 1) found out and 2) acted en mass to have stuff pulled. He's been the king of the cable 'news' for years. Live audiences sell out. Books on the best sellers lists.

It's obvious that some group - probably a front for the DNC - put forth a coordinated effort to those advertisers.

Laurie Dhue is hot. She left Fox under mysterious circumstances. I heard she had an alcohol problem and haven't seen her at any other venue. Yet she's one of the accusers. Weird.
He's fucking toast. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

correction .. he's wealthy toast .. you are just toast, pig.