Fake butt??

I was doing some late night/ early morning window shopping on BP and saw this one girl whos ass was ridiculous, like kim Kardashian levels, but then i began to wonder what it would be like to have sex with a woman who has a fake ass.
Which brings me here to ask everyone have you been with someone who had a plastic dearie, if so how was it or do you prefer au natural?
Here is the ad just so you can judge for yourself.

http://dallas.backpage.com/WomenSeek...scale/47395961
Judging by those legs I don't think that's a fake butt. Personally, that's way too much meat for me.
Her ass looks natural to me. Her large thighs match up with her large ass. I never been with a fake booty woman. I prefer a natural body on a woman but I wouldn't mind being with a women with fake body parts, just to at least experience it.
I guess you could really call her a fake ass bitch then.
I agree with black_lion88, looks naturally curvy and the hips seem to match. I would love to have a date with her!
If not real it's a damn good Brazilian lift/augmentation ..... thighs match the booty so i'll say real (and real nice).
Look good to me.....I have seen plenty ladies in Htown like this. That curve in front dead give away just a phat ass. Big bones that's all healthy. If she was Ashley Graham nobody would be questioning.
Lol. Yup. Another kim Kardashian lookalike.
Man I would never do that to my ass. it's big enough.