what are you thinking ladies

What are you thinking ladies? A friend of mine has been paying a girl on eccie, let's say her name is kk and she is in dallas, $10k a month. All she had to do was not lie to him but she did and now the money train has left the station. So what goes thru a girls head to let $10k a month cash walk away? SMH.
NEXT
Great question..
I once asked a lady when I first started and was considering being a sugar what it would take to meet her normal income. her response was five grand a week to meet what she makes on average.
So ten Grand would just be drop in the bucket.
But the benefits out weighed the cash. He flew her on his private jet any where she wanted to or to one of his 3 homes...Scottsdale, turks and Caicos or geneva. Can't fix stupid.
Maybe your friend is an asshole and a lousy lay. Remember, not all money is good money.
But the benefits out weighed the cash. He flew her on his private jet any where she wanted to or to one of his 3 homes...Scottsdale, turks and Caicos or geneva. Can't fix stupid. Originally Posted by birdieone
I don't know.. it's kind of like the guys that caddy at a couple of exclusive clubs around here.. the ladies husbands are so busy that they forget to take care of business at home.. the caddies end up making a ton of tips and end up getting the benefits of taking care of the wives along with the drugs that seem to float freely in that group.. their husbands only see value in the dollar bill and are usually not very nice.. demanding and just rude. If your friend is like that demanding rude or mean.. well no amount of cash or benefits will compensate for someone like that.. heck we see that here in the forums.
Guys that are demanding dehumanizing and expecting the world.
You can ask any waitress who they would rather wait on.. and it's not someone wealthy.
I guess my point is if he's not very nice and she feels unappreciated and viewed as nothing more than an object..
Well she can make enough and feel appreciated away from him money is a necessity for survival but not everything.
If she was thinking and depending on how long she's been with him if she invested the gifts he gave wisely..Heck double your money every seven just with savings bonds lol.. well she could have just decided enough is enough and retired..
Then again it could be true love like Anna Nichole Smith..
NEXT Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You know what they say (whoever "they" are) Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you some guy who is tired of fucking her - I guess the same thing goes for the ladies.
she wanted some bad boy dick on the side. no amount of money is going to cure her needs that he wasn't taking care of
From my experience most extremely wealthy people are . 1. First class pricks. 2. Over bearing 3. Greedy 4. Type A personalities . 5. Extremely demanding 6 all about me if it doesn't benefit me then it's not worth looking at. 7. Suspicious.. someone just has to be plotting to get my money..8.Stingy come on you don't get rich by being a giving person.. better to spend other people's money than my own...Many wealthy don't even spend money on furniture they stage if someone is to visit. 9. Mean condescending belittling
That's why so many try to do something beneficial before they die they have burned enough bridges and they want to be remembered.
Just my opinion she was counting the days till she could escape.. that's why prenuptial agreement is so popular .
I'll take his number!!!
Interesting first and only post ever for someone on the board since Dec. 22, 2015.

ijs
The heart wants what is wants.....

And the pussy
What was the lie???
NEXT Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
^^^^
This. Too funny.