Nipple clamps

Had a lady a used to see in DFW ten years or more ago that enjoyed nipple clamps and extreme rough handling of her breasts. Also, she liked being tied up and teased for a long time including leaving her for awhile and coming back when she had calmed down. Was a little extreme for me then, but find myself thinking about it now more and more often. Any suggestions....
  • Zena
  • 04-23-2017, 10:16 AM
Haha. I've often thought about the "being tied up" ~and he comes back to me later. In the right setting, could be VERY hot, but thats a Rare Rare~ setting! I would have to really really know and trust the guy. After several sessions perhaps. I don't know.
Nipple clamps and torture aren't my thing, but I have some other things that ARE my thing. Sorry for rambling.
What kind of things are your things Zena? Just curious.
What do you enjoy
Nipple clamps ROCK!! A little yanking on the chain is even better!
Love to use nup please clamps on a woman, then pull on the chain.
I love nipples clamps and light pain.. not too much.. I love being tied up..
While I don't reside in DFW, I'll be visiting again this Summer. And it just so happens that receiving nipple stimulation is one of my favorite types of play! Depending on my mood, I may fancy the feeling of one's fingers firmly pinching my nipples. And toys like nipple clamps or even pumps can really heighten the intensity.

Had a lady a used to see in DFW ten years or more ago that enjoyed nipple clamps and extreme rough handling of her breasts. Also, she liked being tied up and teased for a long time including leaving her for awhile and coming back when she had calmed down. Was a little extreme for me then, but find myself thinking about it now more and more often. Any suggestions.... Originally Posted by behindthegreendoor
I'd suggest placing a very specific ISO in the Dallas area. There are plenty of ladies who enjoy rough play.

But if I were you, I'd ask the person that you're interested in to quantify what "rough" means to them (after you've been properly screened, of course!). And then decide if it's a good fit or not.

Just in my experience with spanking, some men will say that they want it hard and then when I do "hard" they're surprised. Or another example, a client loves cock and ball torture, which is an activity that I enjoy. There are MANY levels to that ... and I'm sure that you already know this.

One guy's vanilla is another man's kink. Just some very cheap advice!

Best,
Elisabeth
I love nipple clamps and light pain, including spankings and hair pulling. However, I don't allow anything that will bruise or leave marks! ; )
Very nice Mistress Lena
I've actually never tried nipple clamps but I've always been curious and actually wanna find out how they feel. From what it seems like it seems very pleasing.
Peyton,

What will hurt the most is when they're removed.

Trust me.

Yep, that's the hardest, most painful part. Deliciously painful!
Somewhere out there is a housekeeper wearing my nipple clamps left behind after one of the best nights of my life! I was tied up, spanked, you name it- I have often thought about that night, and have since wanted to do it again, but more extreme, including being left tied up even if its just while "he" showers or runs to the store...helpless for a short time- But there's no way I could do that randomly..I definitely need to build up a good understanding and trust.